Top 10 Games with a catch

Whats your top 10 favorite games, that you don't think would be on other peoples list. Theres thousands of thousands of games out there and some are great games that don't catch on. So if you can list 10 games you dont think others would have on their list.

If thats to confusing just list your fav games.

1. Runescape

2. Armored Core Series

3. Silent Hill (original Only)

4. Dead Rising

5. COD3

6. Shogun Total War (and sequals)

7. Command and Conquer Red Alert: Retaliation

8. Viva Pinata

9. Dynasty Warriors 4

10. GUN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats your top 10 favorite games, that you don't think would be on other peoples list. Theres thousands of thousands of games out there and some are great games that don't catch on. So if you can list 10 games you dont think others would have on their list.

1. Runescape

2. Armored Core Series

4. Dead Rising

5. COD3

8. Viva Pinata

9. Dynasty Warriors 4

10. GUN

WTF?

1. Runescape

2. Armored Core Series

4. Dead Rising

5. COD3

8. Viva Pinata

9. Dynasty Warriors 4

10. GUN

I was more "WTF?" at this one. I've played Runescape, and it blows.

lol You guys don't know what you'll missing VP was more of a co-op game with my GF that I had fun with. As for runescape its the only MMO i've ever played all the others are a waste of time, guess this one just hooked me, its the player-player interaction that hooked me which is 10 folds that of any other game you play.

lol You guys don't know what you'll missing VP was more of a co-op game with my GF that I had fun with. As for runescape its the only MMO i've ever played all the others are a waste of time, guess this one just hooked me, its the player-player interaction that hooked me which is 10 folds that of any other game you play.

Yea, the excessive lag, the taking forever to complete 1 action. There is a reason it's a free MMO, that's cause it blows.

Lag for runescapes at your own disgression TBH I never lag and. And it is Java based that requires no "true" download to play the game. Considering the feats it accomplishes with this it's pretty astonishing but enough about my two gay games you guys hate. Don't you guys got a list? I was kind of wondering what games would pop up here.

1. Metal Gear (ALL)

2. Gran Turismo (ALL)

3. COD4

4. Forza 2

5. HALO (ALL)

6. Street Fighter

7. Resident Evil (ALL)

8. Need For Speed Pro Street

9. Madden

10. Midnite Challenge/Top Shift (i played these in auto and graphic arts on the computer in highschool) :laugh:

1. Metal Gear (ALL)

2. Gran Turismo (ALL)

3. COD4

4. Forza 2

5. HALO (ALL)

6. Street Fighter

7. Resident Evil (ALL)

8. Need For Speed Pro Street

9. Madden

10. Midnite Challenge/Top Shift (i played these in auto and graphic arts on the computer in highschool) :laugh:

yeah youre probably the only one who plays those :)

The refrigerator ate me towards the end of SH1. I got mad, and didn't play it again. SH2 is the only one I've beaten because of this (seeing as I've only played 1 & 2).

I don't play that much really. Final Fantasy VII & X. X-2 was so so, never got around to putting much time into XII. Gran Turismo series, but I can only take racing games for so long before I'm bored (yup, I said it). Grand Theft Auto series (between the PS2/PSP/PS3), Zelda games (original on every platform I can get it on, lol, have played some of the newer ones)...

I tried out Fatal Frame for the PS2. I was excited about it, until I couldn't make it 5 minutes through the game because anything I tried doing didn't work. I never bothered trying it again, so it merely sits on the shelf. Parasite Eve was good back in the day, but they never bothered to make any others (as of yet).... Umm....

I tried out Fatal Frame for the PS2. I was excited about it, until I couldn't make it 5 minutes through the game because anything I tried doing didn't work. I never bothered trying it again, so it merely sits on the shelf. Parasite Eve was good back in the day, but they never bothered to make any others (as of yet).... Umm....

mhm sure... you just got too scared :p

yeah youre probably the only one who plays those :)

yea i was at work and i was sooo damn tired i just named off my favorite games, i was stuck at midnite challenge and topshift, lol...

I f*cking loved this game on N64. Still trying to find a copy of it.

ee_8.JPG

Good call I was pretty fond of the original Army men games as well.

My List

1: Mario 3 (nes)

2: Perfect Dark (n64)

3: Resident evil (all)

4: Silent Hill (All)

5: Ninja Gaiden:Sigma (ps3)

6: GTA IV (ps3)

7: Dynasty Warriors (all)

8: Burnout (all)

9: War on terror (PC)

10: Battle Fields (all)-(pc-ps3)

OMGAWD i forgot about these, most are games i played when i was really little

1. Contra (NES)

2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)

3. Double Dragon (NES)

4. OLD SCHOOL Zelda (NES)

5. Super Mario Brothers (NES)

6. Cruisin,The World

7. Ridge Racer 2

8. Battle Toads

9. Paper Boy (NES)

10. NBA Jam (SNES)

hahaha alot of old school games that i LOVED to play when i was little :laugh:

mhm sure... you just got too scared :p

How'd you know?! :(

Anyone who grew up in the NES generation was a Contra-addict. Mario Bros. 3 is also pretty addicting. I have to find my GBA copy of it one of these days...

NES games are classic totally forgot about them. And Silent hill was frigging scary for its time in gaming history, Not to mention i was like 10 when i was playing so that put it on another level.

the game that scared the piss out of me way back in the day, resident evil 3 nemisis. that freaking guy scared the hell out of me soo much because i would play with the lights off in the middle of the night, i would scream and turn the PSX off and the lights on and look around my room like O_O hahahahahahahaha lmao :laugh:

1. Final Fantasy I (NES)

2. Dragon Warrior (All - NES)

3. King's Quest 6 (PC)

4. Castlevania (All)

5. Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64 ~ I suggest you play this game if you haven't, it f*cking rocks)

6. F-ZERO X

7. Super Paper Mario (Wii)

8. Street Fighter 2 (The original)

9. Mortal Kombat (I & II)

10. Rygar (NES)

Sup's top 10 favorite games in no particular order:

-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

-Final Fantasy X

-Gears of War

-Gran Turismo 3+4

-Forza Motorsport 2

-GTA III + IV

-Super Monaco GT

-Sonic the Hedgehog

-Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed

-Pokemon Red + Yellow on Gameboy Color

^ How can you have FFX on your list, but not FFVII? X is my second favorite of the series. VII will always remain the best FF game in the series. Here's hoping XIII gets released around the end of the year...

Archived