I GOT PICS!!!

I had my mom take pictures of my evo and email them to me, but there is a slight problem, they have photoshop blocked out here so i cant upload them to my account and post them on here, give me a few days and ill try to find a loop hole so i can post them in here... I'm damned and determined to get them on here >_<

oh yeah and my avitar pic is one of them that she sent :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, i aprreciate the support alot!!!

:thumbsup:

::EDIT:: Oh and the EVO is just stock, so its not much... but i hope soon that it will be nice and clean, i think the first thing i am going to order that i didnt put on the list is the JDM rear bumper... oh and i think im going to do a custom liscense plate that will say SICCEVO :D

Thanks, i aprreciate the support alot!!!

::EDIT:: Oh and the EVO is just stock, so its not much... but i hope soon that it will be nice and clean, i think the first thing i am going to order that i didnt put on the list is the JDM rear bumper... oh and i think im going to do a custom liscense plate that will say SICCEVO :D

I respect everyone that can do that crap. My cousin took alot of shrapnel from a IED and hasn't been right since. So once again thanks. What does a JDM bumper look like? Also that plate will be pretty sweet.

Well ladies and gentlemen, here they are, she didnt do too shabby of a photoshoot, lol

SOLD!!!!! I LOVE THIS PIC!!! i guess thats why its my avitar, lol

2321402_2_full.jpg

Looks mean :devil:

2321402_4_full.jpg

Waiting to be picked up

2321402_7_full.jpg

Ass shot

2321402_3_full.jpg

Brand new interior :)

2321402_10_full.jpg

Soon To Be BRIDES

2321402_11_full.jpg

2321402_9_full.jpg

well there's my baby :drool:

Yeah, chris already has first dibs on them, he asked me in my BRIDE thread about buying them... but if he doesnt want them then ill let them go to whoever... I like the seats, its just I've been in love with bride seats ever since i sat in one at a car show

how bout u sell those seats to your fellow non honda member...me :)

seriously, if you DO get rid of those, and no one is going to buy them, ill take those in a second.

nice ride man, i like evo's too, especially in white. white is such a nice color.

Thanks for the compliments on the ride everyone!!!

as for the wheels, im not too sure if ill sell them or not, i might use them for winter wheels b/c i dont want the VOLKs to get all bleh

but if i do get rid of them ill hit you up on that...

Well ladies and gentlemen, here they are, she didnt do too shabby of a photoshoot, lol

Ass shot

2321402_3_full.jpg

Soon To Be BRIDES

2321402_11_full.jpg

Well On the ass shot your car says evolution 9 MR but my friend has the gsr and it does say that at all. Do you think it was debadged? Also sorry to everybody but those seats are going to F*ing awesome in my car. On the caption it should say "Soon to be chris'." lol.

Archived