I GOT PICS!!!

Dunno. I was a roll race fanatic with my WS6. I couldn't hook down low and saw no purpose in riding around on drag radials that did nothing but coat my bumpers/fenderwells with rubber. It wasn't much of a track car.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno. I was a roll race fanatic with my WS6. I couldn't hook down low and saw no purpose in riding around on drag radials that did nothing but coat my bumpers/fenderwells with rubber. It wasn't much of a track car.

Well this car weighs 3100 lbs and has 315's out back, so it hooks up pretty damn good for a roadracer. You need to get to 2nd gear fast if you don't want to just roast them, but it will launch decently well.

I hope the evo kills at a digg when i get it done with the current build i want it at... after that build ill go for more power... im trying to keep the power down b/c of gas prices and this being my only car :sleep2:

true but im hoping that if obama gets elected president then gas prices will drop so then i can start making the evo a monster :devil:

Not gonna happen. The gas going down part I mean.

i wish it could go back down to the way it was when clinton was president, $1.15 a gallon :sleep2:

i remember when people were b1tching about gas going from 1.15 to 1.30 :laugh:

build it anyway. who gives a shat about bad gas mileage. its not like you get good mpg now anyway. i get the same mpg as i did with my car completely stock and i have 150+ more horse haha

build it anyway. who gives a shat about bad gas mileage. its not like you get good mpg now anyway. i get the same mpg as i did with my car completely stock and i have 150+ more horse haha

same MPG and 150+ more hp :crazy:

do you think id get the same with 575awhp? thats about what i want it to push all said and done...

• 1 month later...

Archived