Few recent pics of me car.

DSCF1849.jpg

this photo rules...

I think so too. Why do you like?

o DEAR a ws6.. >_>

Yes it is a TRUE ws6 not just a sticker or just the hood and it is quite fast. his dyno was like 365 hp I think. He still needs a tune.

Lina, the ws6 is the best verison of the trans am you can get. Some also mistake the trans am for a firebird. Well the cop that wrote him a ticket for too loud of a exhasut cause he straight piped it, he put on it a 1999 firebird.

Its more like the ss verison of the camaro since you know a lot about camaro's mainly cause it is your favorite car.

So if ever decide to come to our small town, you will have a place to stay. Just let me know in advance if you are coming.

When is nopi and where?

Normally if I go to nopi it will be in orlando.

so ill probably be down next time i get pissed off at something in this town and wanna get away haha

nopi nationals>any other nopi event ever

its the third week of sep in atlanta

so ill probably be down next time i get pissed off at something in this town and wanna get away haha

nopi nationals>any other nopi event ever

its the third week of sep in atlanta

Alright sounds great. Just try to give me some type of warning that you are heading down here so I can make sure the house is clean and such. Best part of a really small town, less people to worry about and no such thing as traffic.

thanks...I know the ws6 is better than the regular trans am but why? I thought it's better suspension and some more power...how can you tell the difference by just looking (without seeing the "ws6" emblem)?

I think so too. Why do you like?

Yes it is a TRUE ws6 not just a sticker or just the hood and it is quite fast. his dyno was like 365 hp I think. He still needs a tune.

Lina, the ws6 is the best verison of the trans am you can get. Some also mistake the trans am for a firebird. Well the cop that wrote him a ticket for too loud of a exhasut cause he straight piped it, he put on it a 1999 firebird.

Its more like the ss verison of the camaro since you know a lot about camaro's mainly cause it is your favorite car.

Eh, it's by far the nicest Trans Am IMO but it isn't just some dominant beast as opposed to the regular LS1 Trans Am's. The ram air system is nice but it's not something to live by.

Alright sounds great. Just try to give me some type of warning that you are heading down here so I can make sure the house is clean and such. Best part of a really small town, less people to worry about and no such thing as traffic.

kay :thumbsup:

you should come visit here and see a small town! everyone knows everyone and they all street race their 17/18 second cars cause they dont know any better!

kay :thumbsup:

you should come visit here and see a small town! everyone knows everyone and they all street race their 17/18 second cars cause they dont know any better!

That is exactly how our town is minus my 18+ second del sol chills with the 14 and lower second club from evo's to mustamgs to truck they all fit in there some where. lol and we all street race.

Hell the cops are kinda lazy here, they told us that if you own a bike and go flying past them or if you flee away on a bike then they won't even bother catching you. makes me wanna own a bike.

I am like 300 miles from you or like 5 hours and you are more then welcome to stay here at my house. Even though I live with my parents I could sleep in the leaving room and you can stay in my room or whatever. So if ever decide to come to our small town, you will have a place to stay. Just let me know in advance if you are coming.

im 5 minutes from AMS(altanta motor speedway)... so if anyone decides they are wantin to go to nopi with no where to say, we always have my sisters unused room... i just kinda need to know in advance.. and i would just tell my mom that i have a friend or two commin to stay for the weekend..

im not givin up my room for crap, but, as i said... you have my sis rooms, and if you dont mind gettin woken up early, you have the sleeper couch...

and i live in a small town myslef....... pretty much not a think to do here outside of drive to atlanta....(and since i cant drive yet... not a thing to do here...)

I am starting to think that all of the south is nothing but boredom. Everybody lives in a small town and there is nothing to do the whole time unless you drive to the bigger town minus tubbith cause he can't drive. That must really suck.

technically cops arent really suppose to chase bikes. your putting the biker at risk if you start a high speed chase with them and it could cause the person to get killed. plus, cops know they dont have a chance in hell to catch the bike :laugh:

Archived