Few recent pics of me car.

Well bored with a few friends We took some pics I figure I share a sample of the 160 pics we took that night. Let me know what you think. There some of my car then some of my friends cars plus mine. Also a hint of randomness.

Btw there is a pic of a Xb in there and it is liz's box, the girl with the vr4 on the forum. Also she has not been on cause she has no internet since she moved.

DSCF1746.jpg

DSCF1753.jpg

DSCF1758.jpg

DSCF1761.jpg

DSCF1826.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1849.jpg

DSCF1851.jpg

DSCF1862.jpg

DSCF1881.jpg

DSCF1878.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

DSCF1869.jpg

DSCF1870.jpg

DSCF1871.jpg

we are lucky to get sparklers in the state of GA cause it kinda a dry state minus a few swamps.

We gotta sneak into FL to get the good explosive fire works then sneak back and use them.

This 4th of july is going to be fun.

Awesome. A lot of them are really dark though. Welcome back Liz!!!

thanks! and the pics are gonna be dark. i was using a top of the line camera, and a tripod, and a wide angle lens, couldnt have looked any better. if you're talking about the sparkler pics, they have to be dark though..

pix look good. nothing wrong with having some fun with sparklers. But u need the good stuff.

lol the good fireworks? i have a whole hatch full of them as of last night.. and yeah :D:D

we are lucky to get sparklers in the state of GA cause it kinda a dry state minus a few swamps.

We gotta sneak into FL to get the good explosive fire works then sneak back and use them.

This 4th of july is going to be fun.

odd.

i sneak in bainbridge and thomasville for my fireworks.

lol thanks :D i love those sprint commercials. & i love stars.. so i guess that goes hand in hand. oh & my xB is my weakness. lol the vr4, can wait :D:D

Oh and chris, does that evo have on the RS wheels? Its not an RS unless he put on the rear spoiler b/c the RS doesnt come with a spoiler (well unless he got it on as an option at the dealership)

cool pictures! I liiiike lights and colors combined! lol rave anyone?

Liiiiz, come on HF more :D

Chris, your car looks great! And, how about cleaning your head lights with some rubbing compound or whatever!

Oh and chris, does that evo have on the RS wheels? Its not an RS unless he put on the rear spoiler b/c the RS doesnt come with a spoiler (well unless he got it on as an option at the dealership)

I pretty sure it is a rs. I know he got it at the dealership like that. I post a few pics so you can look at it and you can tell me.

Plus riding/driving in the car is such a blast plus that is how I know the seats are comfy and perfect for me.

DSCF1805.jpg

DSCF1808.jpg

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1813.jpg

^^ best part is the last pic on the license plate.

cool pictures! I liiiike lights and colors combined! lol rave anyone?

Liiiiz, come on HF more :D

Chris, your car looks great! And, how about cleaning your head lights with some rubbing compound or whatever!

I actually used a chemical called blue magic from autozone and it worked great about a month or two ago and now they are fogging up again. I am not worried cause I am buying the JDM one piece headlights that have been blacked or darkened out. I seen them on a sol and it is sexi!!

how far is where you live from where i live cause i would come visit and meet everyone down there if i had a place to crash cause im always lookin for excuses to leave SC

are you goin to nopi nationals?

im going :D

i go every year

the guy who painted my car is takin some of his cars/bikes and we're takin my truck(hopefully it'll be done) and i think my car

i need to make a nopi nationals thread i think

^how did you know that's a ws6? I can't tell unless I see the emblem in the back lool

isn't the only difference just the suspension and a bit more power or something? lol idk...enlighten me hehe

okay well talked to the evo buddy of mine. He told me he owns the GSR version of the evo. And he was explaining all the things about how the rs comes with enkei's and the mr comes with bbs'. If i remeber correctly that is.

how far is where you live from where i live cause i would come visit and meet everyone down there if i had a place to crash cause im always lookin for excuses to leave SC

are you goin to nopi nationals?

I am like 300 miles from you or like 5 hours and you are more then welcome to stay here at my house. Even though I live with my parents I could sleep in the leaving room and you can stay in my room or whatever. So if ever decide to come to our small town, you will have a place to stay. Just let me know in advance if you are coming.

When is nopi and where?

Normally if I go to nopi it will be in orlando.

Archived