I don't belong here

r_wiggum01

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would've walked, but you gave me the aids and broke my legs while molesting me.

no silly its you that has the aids and gave it to me while i molested you.. trying to give you my supermonogonosypha.. whatever.. but u know its truff, @sshat!

You just don't quit, do you?

Anyways, welcome. The more the merrier I suppose.

unlike me.. nick is actually full of useful information.. though i still doubt he will post much.

When the soler's take over the world, I hope you'll spare me. I used to drive a sol and kept it in the family when she left.

What's with the name change? Now I may actually have to call you Nate, instead of Hung! :happy:

What's with the name change? Now I may actually have to call you Nate, instead of Hung! :happy:

I put the name change request in to Drew in like January and he just got around to changing it. My S/N on all other car forums is CleanGSR and on all the photoforums is NateS. I wanted to change it so that they are all pretty much the same (all the car forums at least).

I put the name change request in to Drew in like January and he just got around to changing it. My S/N on all other car forums is CleanGSR and on all the photoforums is NateS. I wanted to change it so that they are all pretty much the same (all the car forums at least).

Gotcha, CRG7 or the extended former version is what I use on forums :)

When the soler's take over the world, I hope you'll spare me. I used to drive a sol and kept it in the family when she left.

since you pleaded your case, we'll just absorb you into the fold, no-one will be the wiser.

So.. I'm starting to get weirded out by the fact that so many "Solers" are joining. It kind of makes me want to just claim my hatch and let the Sol sit.

So.. I'm starting to get weirded out by the fact that so many "Solers" are joining. It kind of makes me want to just claim my hatch and let the Sol sit.

well if you're just gonna waste it, send it to me instead. :D

bah.. we're a good group, promise. we will settle down, it's just that well.. when you come across a new toy, u wanna play w/ it.. know what i mean? just look at it this way, and it kills me to be nice here.. if u knew me, you'd know this.. but here goes... this place is is so nice and the ppl are so wonderful, that we had to try and extend the arm of friendship and unite with other honda owners.. glean from your wisdom and..

you know what.. strike that, blame m, all his fault. :D

Archived