Build thread part deux.

Ben.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea .. GSR's were offered with black interior however the headliner was still f*cking gray.

Reminds me of my 70SS Chevelle!!!!!

Converted red to black, but drove around with red headliner for 1 year cause I was too lazy to do it! :-

Finally got it done as part of the deal to sell it! :(

Removed 3rd brake light and the windshield wiper on the ass end of the car today..looks much cleaner. Must find a cap for the hole through the glass from motor to wiper though.

Any Integra owners do this? Have any suggestions for me?

i love a black interior.

my truck has the cleanest interior i've seen in a while lol. all black. black leather, superblack carpet. it's awesome.

i just made an attempt at removing my dash in half an hour. got it completely unbolted and pulled back so i can see the wiring and all. god is this gonna SUCK.

soooo

got home @ 530

dash was out @ 600

found out new dash had NO wiring harness in it whatsoever

.. "f*ck."

rewired new dash, broke climate control somewhat, new dash is in. yet to bolt up and re-connect most of the harness.

So did you do something with this yet? What about a milk jug cap or something similar? Just seal it up from the inside.

It's sealed at the moment.. Gotta find something that'll be a good permanent fix.

must have daylight for pictures. i'll post the finished project, and then a picture of the painted dash for comparison.

what about those caps, on sale on ebay (A sign and H sign), for rims cap? I don't know how big those are...

Oh nice. I'll see about giving that a shot.

WBS, I've gotta back the dash back off again to figure out how the metal plate that was attached to the old one goes on.

I'll snap some pics then for ya'll, how about that?

And as for running the harnessing, it's really not hard at all. It's only about 4 ft long and only has I think like 17 plugs or so on it. It's not hard to figure out at all.

Then again, this IS a 94.

Archived