Build thread part deux.

Ben.

Climate control came in and is installed.. much better than the destroyed janky one.

43636ab5.jpg

c74c5fcf.jpg

Couple of things left to do on my interior hit list. Actual black ITR arm rest.. graphite black OEM panels on the inside, including the glovebox, and a JDM airbag delete. Aside from that I'd say she's set. And the headliner..but whatever.

And yes, the car is filthy. Still hasn't received a wash or vacuum. I'm just ever so tempted to sand this bitch down and flat black it.

AND seats .. can't forget the seats. tan on black is ftl.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, seats must come first. now would be good.

s2k seats aren't very comfortable. then again, i find that all leather seats are uncomfortable, and it seems that's what you want to go with.

I was also looking at EP3 seats.. they almost resemble (to me at least) an S2K version of a Type R seat. Theb lack with the red stitching and all that.

I'm not so sure yet .. Any ideas Miss Ashley?

I'd honestly forgotten about the GSR black leathers .. They're hard to find in good condition though.

I could just like, rig my F150 seats in there. They're comfortable as f*ck. You just sink right in.

that truck is comfortable. rides like a f*cking dream. i love it. lol. i love it and all of it's gas guzzlingness.

you do such a good job, Ben! :D It looks awesome! The pieces match so well! I liiike! :D

black seats would be great too...hm what seats would fit nicely? Si seats grab the people pretty well...

which Si seats?

cause mine suck azzzzzzzzzzz

Archived