Build thread part deux.

Ben.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the sound of red...

the whole red thing is the reason I burnt a bit of my palm...I was replacing the little light inside the cluster with a red one lol soldiering!

sooo, your car...(staying on-topic now lol)

I could care less if my thread is on topic. Lol.

I should disassemble my LS cluster and see how they've made the backlighting red. I think they used little red sleeves on the bulbs.

I was wondering exactly what the teg tails are stock?

94-97 are red with amber on each side (the amber doesn't wrap around)

98-01 are all red

obviously, the reverse is clear

jdm is the same as 94-97

Lol no dude that black peice is part of the body. The taillight is the red.

Yea, that's what I was wondering cuz the other pic didn't show it.

I didn't know if you had maybe nightshaded the lower half previously being clear.

I def like all red tails on just about any car. Yours, mine, vettes.......mmmmmm, vettes :drool:

Dunno dude.. Used C5 Z06's are substantially cheaper than their C6 counterparts and for much less than the price difference can perform on par if not faster.

And they're already low 12 possibly 11 second cars from the getgo.

I do love a champagne gold '02 SS on chrome Z06 rims though. There's one in town identical to what I just described with around 383 cubes of displacement and a 200 shot for when times get iffy. :o

Yeah.... But im talking about the average vette... owned by a 40something with the midlife crisis going on... be on plenty of rides that walked them to the point that they wanted to end life...

Archived