Build thread part deux.

Ben.

Sooooo pretty much ..

Car: 1994 Acura Integra LS.

Engine/Tranny: b18b1/stock tranny

Engine mods: DCSport 4-1 Header/AEM V1 CAI/Gutted catalytic convertor/APEXi N1 Catback/

Suspension mods: KYB AGX shocks/Neuspeed drag springs at four corners/Skunk2 front and rear strut braces/Skunk2 Rear LCA'S

Interior -- Tan to black conversion (conversion commenced 5/5/08), JDM itr cluster, Mugen Shiftknob, Momo Non-SRS steering wheel

Exterior -- Amber corners, ITR rear wing, lots and lots of dents and some oxidationz lulz

So yea.

Only thing I have planned for it is probably a b20 swap being as they're so cheap. This engine has such high ass mileage I might as well do it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods edited it, apparently.

Hallelujah yankee doodle.

But, yea. B20 swap is in it's future from hmotorsonline. A guy I know with an EF just dropped one in that was actually fairly cherry. Pulled pretty strong too. For 7 or 800 bucks I can have the motor shipped to my front door, maybe a little more if I decide to go with the 99/00.

Any benefits the 99/00 Motor has that the 96/98 JDM Motors don't?

Edit in response to my question. I've found that there isn't jack sh*t different between the two and they're both OBD2. That's teh ghei. If I do end up with one I'll prolly just nitrous the bitch and be done with it.

But, yea. B20 swap is in it's future from hmotorsonline.

I deleted crap cause I didn't want to be that much of an asshat.

Where you looking to get the motor from?

way to read asshat :thumbsup:

what kind of numbers will you get from doing the B20 swap

Uhhhhhhh I'd have to assume better than what I'm getting.

Supposed to be like 130/120 or 130 I can't remember what I read the average EST fwhp is on them. Plus it'll be ton's fresher than 217,000 miles.

Uhhhhhhh I'd have to assume better than what I'm getting.

Supposed to be like 130/120 or 130 I can't remember what I read the average EST fwhp is on them. Plus it'll be ton's fresher than 217,000 miles.

huh 130/120? what does you has nows?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good thing you started the "part deux" hehe

B20 is a good idea...just one thing: do you reallllly want to build this car up? just recently you wanted to sell it...

nooozzz it and hide the lines and get loooong resonators and a good muffler to hide the sound! go to the track and impress everyone with what a non-turbo Integra can do! hehe

Ehhhhh ordered a genuine black dash as opposed to painting the stocker which looks like sh*t.

Aaaaand I put out an order for an exhaust kit. I'm trying to get myself bit in the ass with the Honda bug again. Maybe, write off this Nissan fad I'm going through.

I have the doorpanels. They were rewrapped in black leather ..

I'm just gonna try and paintmatch the rest of it. Carpet will be done with HEAVY coats of rustoleum vinyl paints.

Awww....thats a whole nother **counts on fingers**

......4 days.

So did tegs even have stock black interior option?

Seems like that would be the way to go in a black one....or at least grey. Not tan. bleh

Archived