Build thread part deux.

Ben.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not hard to figure out at all.

Then again, this IS a 94.

Acura: the rich man's civic.

Thanks man. I'm gonna have to get in there evetually, so I'd like to have some idea what I'm looking at ahead of time.

Oh and a black WS6 parked next to me at the mall today. I was gonna take a pic for you, but I figured that would just make you sad.

You'd be correct.

Annnnnd, after checking in my exhaust.. It's right on schedule.

Permitted my work schedule works out for me, it should be put on tomorrow night. :o

f*cking FLORIDA AND IT'S f*cking RAIN.

You too? I had Tuesday and Thursday off. Rain both f*cking days. Now it's gorgeous though, and I have to work 12-14 hours each of the next 4 days.

F*CK RAIN.

Indoor pics of exhaust?

Bets can be taken though, that if it isn't raining tomorrow morning bright and early, I will have pictures of the dash torn out as well as the exhaust going on.

Hopefully the ground won't be too mushy. I really gotta' get the driveway paved.

What a fun fun day I've had.

What I had to conquer.

c45151f6.jpg

What I used to conquer.

315f264e.jpg

e383f53b.jpg

Owned. Side note -- I will be ordering an ITR Climate Control setup as well as the passenger side airbag delete here within the next week or so. I have the JDM ITR cluster and wanna' do a little interior matching if at all possible..

Conquered.

31081ce9.jpg

Theeeeeen

7665cd22.jpg

abc4f129.jpg

Resulted in --

e794cb14.jpg

5898210a.jpg

And for those of you who are wondering, it is in fact an APEXi N1, it just doesn't have the angle that most people have done with theirs or the one that comes from the factory on it.

I'm thinking about taking it and having that upward and out angle put on it. I'm pretty sure that when it takes a dip at the muffler, then hooks back upward it'll bring it closer to the bumper, and with the sideward angle it SHOULD look less .. large. Lol.

yeah, it will tuck away that huge ass can haha.

the reason for the angle though is to limit the bends for more flow. so if you get the bend put in get rid of the hump where the exhaust goes over your axle.

Yessir. That's the idea. A friend of mine has a type r with an N1 setup that's angled up much like the way I want mine. He said he'd trade me his axleback for mine + cash which..would be fair if his was brand new due to the quality of the welds that have been made but I just can't justify doing that when the bottom of his can looked as though it got hit with a hammer.

Truth be told I had it hanging lower than the actual hanger .. I've since lifted it and it's fitting up against the bumper snug. If I have to I'll cut out of the bumper a little bit. If I DO decide to go with 98/01 rear bumper I'll need to change the exhaust entirely.

The dash swap f*cking sucked.

Side note -- Ordered climate control, trying to find an airbag delete for cheap. Lol.

Climate control unit/Lighting switch/Wiper switch have been ordered and are being sent this way.

Airbag delete tray is next.

Warm weather is here ..

Last year I dumped a ton of money into a domestic..

This year, we'll do a little differently. It'll be import status. And because I'm working at another company.. we'll see how much money I can generate and sink into this car. I could conceivably have an h-series swap in it by July lol.. IF I decide to take that route.

i really do need to pick wtf i'm gonna' do. ls won't be fast without boost, or nitrous; even with cams. ls vtec won't be reliable, and the engine will probably give if it isn't built.. and i don't even wanna HAVE to do any building.. LOL.

Archived