help me pick

okay so i probably should have bought side skirts and a lip kit BEFORE i got the car painted but its okay..

anyway i cant find a lip kit i like cause i think they look dumb in the pics cause you can tell its not the bumper.. do they look better in person? but anyway i DONT want anything crazy and chris showed me this rear lip:

Del%20Sol%2093-97%20MGN%20Style%20rear%20apron.jpg

with the mugen side skirts:

Del%20Sol%2093-97%20MGN%20Style%20side%20skirts.jpg

and the prob i run into is i have to get a front lip for a civic:

3448_1.JPG

paint to match is easy.. the guy is already expecting to paint the stuff when i get it cause some moron cut a hole in the factory bumper which is why i need a bumper/lip and then it would look funny without the rest of it

what do you guys think and do you know a better style.. i want something simple and not stupid looking

I agree with the comment "if you liek it do it". But personally, i would stay stock for the rear bumper and side skirts, and i would buy a CF front lip. they look pretty good on civic front ends IMO.

flat black on a car that is white pearl with pink stars might look funny haha

but this is what the rear bumper looks like:

DSC04402.jpg

notice the HOLE the dumbass people cut..

anyway.. i dont want the front lookin all cool and the back and sides all plain..

I am going to probaly get the lip kit for my car cause a body kit is too much for me.

That wing in the first pic on the sol is the wing I have been looking for. The wing on mine looks like it is missing the middle part.

It is also low and now dipping down.

I like the civic lip

Screw kits.

Smoke your tails though. Get rid of all that is red and orange.

...and tint the windows. You should basically keep your color theme white/pink/black.

im working on all that! :D i got the car in november i think.. and gave it to the guy to get painted the beginning of Feb... those pics are from winter cruise at the end of feb.. like i picked it up took it to the beach and gave it back.. and then he finished it and a tree limb hit it and he should have been doin the final clear on it this week and he was waitin on the guy to lower it and he had to paint the rims..

and if i ever get it back windows are gettin tinted like the next day and i didnt know what i was doin with the tail lights

and the car was going to be black and pink stars but we went with white..and the pearl is pretty so i'm happy we did.. but under the hood and the interior is going to be black and pink i believe.. so yah the whole car is white/black/pink

and i didnt want to get a lip kit for the front and not the back cause with the front end conversion it already looks weird.. i just think the plain bumper is stupid.. i want simple but not plain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

omg

How many more 6 month old+ threads are you going to revive?

This car has been completed, wrecked and then completed a second time since the last post!

Archived