Worst Wrecks

yeah luck played a big factor in it. the passengar window was open and my friend was resting in the dirt while the truck was teatering on its side. if i had come into that intersection milliseconds earlier he would have hit the cab and we would have all been a lot skinnier. i came out with only a messed up thumb that still bugs me when its cold and a few scrapes from the seatbelt, and a really swollen nose (we think one of our arms hit me in the face while everything was flying around). it was the most bizzar sensation i have ever experianced. everything just didn't seem real, like i was watching everything from someone elses perspective.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we were going to get my hair cut today and i see a ranger in a ditch.. like right side up in a ditch.. no idea how it got in the ditch so perfectly but the funny thing is the driver was just sittin on the top of the cab waiting on the rescue people.. just sittin there watchin people drive by..

lol what I mean is are these your vehicles and if so how could anyone do such a thing to such nice cars?

Yea their my cars....i just decided one day that i'd take out the nsx and smash it for no apparent reason, then got back home and realized you know what smashing that 70k car didnt satisfy me so i jumped into my s2k and rolled it a couple times....boy now that was satisfying....Mmmm Hmmm...you should really try it...its relieving :)

*Side note* No i didnt smash these cars up lol, these are pics from HAP recycling in CA, I get alot of parts from this site, and well where else better to get pics of accidents involving hondas than that site lol...sorry if i came off as a d1ck, i was just f-ing around lol

Yea their my cars....i just decided one day that i'd take out the nsx and smash it for no apparent reason, then got back home and realized you know what smashing that 70k car didnt satisfy me so i jumped into my s2k and rolled it a couple times....boy now that was satisfying....Mmmm Hmmm...you should really try it...its relieving :)

*Side note* No i didnt smash these cars up lol, these are pics from HAP recycling in CA, I get alot of parts from this site, and well where else better to get pics of accidents involving hondas than that site lol...sorry if i came off as a d1ck, i was just f-ing around lol

Next time you go and destroying nice and awesome cars give me a call. I know the feeling of destroying a sweet looking car.

Next time you go and destroying nice and awesome cars give me a call. I know the feeling of destroying a sweet looking car.

You know thw easiets way to do so...get on an overpass... spot a dead sexy car.. and jump...lol...

just fcuking with ya bud...

oh yeah that is smart... I know I would never personally do that.

Seems like more and more people think its a great way to end their lives ATL these in days... i mean, how selfish can you really be... not only are you taking your own life, but you are going to scar someone permiently...

• 1 month later...

As for the wrecks by the HF members I think I'm in the running for the win. *epic fail*

Cut me a break I was In HS, over reacted when someone severly cut me off while passing me when I tried to cut back the steep ditch on my back country roads pulled me and I went flying (10 feet or so in the air at 55-65mph) Landed making a foot+ deep dent into the ground, airbags deployed by the time i got ahold of myself and the airbags out of my face I managed to swerve from a telephone pole that was lining a fence near a field.

Thank you Honda for building good cars. And momma and daddy for making me wear my seatbelt all the time. Thank you butthead that cut me off and didn't bother to see If i was still alive. God will punish you. Pic really are not any good. The frame was bent in 5 major places. Definitly totaled in everyway.

Picture054.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture055.jpg

i'm amazed at how well these cars hold up in an accident, specially the older ones. when i took one of my door panel there was a clean slice down my finger cuz the metal is so thin and sharp, and this is somehow supposed to protect me....

Archived