my watch sayin hi shawty we can be friends

airjordan223

so im looking for things to do other than do my lab write up so i took some pics of my watches. i only really wear the quicksilver one, have been for about 6 years, and the others are for when i feel like being gaudy or sweet as hell. enjoy my boredom. and i'll let you guess which one cost the most

DSC00006-1.jpg

DSC00013-1.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00011-1.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

The MJ looks kinda like my Fossil

Picture23.jpg

I'm gonna guess the quicksilver was mad dough :laugh:

PS: I'm looking for things to do other than my Ethics Paper, and studying for CS exam tomorrow.....it's midnight here and I gotta get up at 6

The MJ looks kinda like my Fossil

Picture23.jpg

I'm gonna guess the quicksilver was mad dough :laugh:

PS: I'm looking for things to do other than my Ethics Paper, and studying for CS exam tomorrow.....it's midnight here and I gotta get up at 6

touche, but does your fossil do this...

DSC08702.jpg

yup, I remember the thread about the e-... watch...lol...

haha yeah i dont cheap out on stuff.

and 5 e-points if you can guess what the title of this thread is from

• 3 months later...

so this might be my next purchase, looking for opinions.

1636.jpg

Jacob & Co. - 47mm Five Time Zone - Silver Dial - 5 ct Diamond Bezel - Diamond Lugs - Three Row Diamond Case - Five Jacob Bands One Black, One Red, One Yellow, One Blue, and One Black Crocodile with diamond Clasp - Plain Stainless Steel Bezel Included

nice. i can't wear watches- they annoy the hell out of me... and i'm really amazingly good at breaking them for some reason.

I was the same way. But finally got used to leather band watches long as it was tight around my wrist. I currently have a fossil had a bullhead watch before but shattlered it at work.

I don't have pictures of my watches but I have 2 movado, 1 gucci, and 1 raymond weil.

I use to have:

-cartier

-one other movado

-fossil (15 yrs ago)

-casio g-shock (10 yrs ago)

a cousin once let me borrow his presidential rolex (40 grand in value) for 2 weeks! =o)

AIR: JACOB&CO. ain't no joke. Rappers wear those! You know the one with the colored face with the diamond bezel and the colored leather band? I think they were one of the 1st few that Jacob&Co ever made.

yeah jacob uses a lot of colors and crazy shapes with his stuff and im not black enough to wear those. im not really a fan of the leather band, but i kinda like this watch.

not a watch person either, but i have a very nice bulova i didnt pay anything for, its rotting away in my fire box.

edit.. i say buy it jordan

Nice watches ..

Here is mine :)

its also my PHONE (via Blue tooth or speaker phone)

Mp3 player

Movie player

Camera + video

Games

Internet

sorry for the crappy pic the camera was running out of battery But was able to find a good pic

bothpicsws6.jpg

this one is the same style but quite a bit icy-er, it has the metal band too, but i like the black face on the other one

1640.jpg

this is the jacob jumbo by the way

Archived