HBD

wannaBstuntin

Happy birthday, mang. Seems like you've been becoming a bit more of a reg on here recently. Cool.

Yeah, i figure if im gonna be online i ought to at least give/recieve input/advice on my car. (well the car i used to have, and one i will probbaly be getting next time i go buy a vehicle). Plus, i get bore just surfing the web, and yall are pretty cool to talk to. So its all good. Thanks for the bday wishes.

happy birthday!! my 21st was lame, but at least i don't remember much of it! hope you have a blast!

Thanks. Hopin mine doesnt suck. Im gonna be heading to Athens (UGA campus) and throwin a party.. i figure if no one shows up i figure i'll just make my way down town..lol

Happy bday...have a shot of Patron or 151 for me :)

Gave up the 151 after blacking out roughly 9 times..lol..( i have a tendency to drink the whole bottle).. but i will deff. throw a few beers back for ya.

Thanks everyone for the bay wishes.

i went to the bar i have been drinking at for about 3 years... made them check my id.. and preceede to drink about 5 pitchures(sp) of bid light, and about 2-3 shots of patron... im kinda still drunk... ok... so by kinda.. i mean really...lol

Archived