HF bandwidth domination thread

lceah

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my life is better than yours.

and youre probably 12 years old so you dont have a car. and if you are old enough to have a car, your life must be really sad and depressing if this is what you do with your time

well i have a life so im gonna go out now. enjoy wasting yours. maybe someday soon you will realize you are a waste of life and kill yourself. try a hanging yourself with a belt from a ceiling fan

obviously not, but you should try, seriously. or just go into mommies kitchen and drink the stuff under the sink

just ignore him AJ, he just wants you to reply so he can keep trolling.

besides that, what did you do today?

yeah he doesnt bother me, it was quite fun actually, it gave me something to do for 10 minutes. he really had no response.

i just hung out this morning, been real busy the past three weeks and this is the first day i havent had to do anything. went and played basketball for 2 and a half hours. one of the guys on the football team here showed up and i showed him how its done

This topic is now about your favorite sandwiches

I've always been a fan of grilled chicken sandwiches. Top it with some lettuce and a tomato slice and I'm good.

This topic is now about your favorite sandwiches

I've always been a fan of grilled chicken sandwiches. Top it with soem lettuce and a tomato slice and I'm good.

oooh, i love grilled chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, avocado, and mayo with a little tapatio hot sauce mixed in it. yummy.

oooh, i love grilled chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, provolone cheese, avocado, and mayo with a little tapatio hot sauce mixed in it. yummy

wow i same here i would get a mighty zinger from kfc, and literally pour the tapatio on it whooh i think im going to get one rite now lol

mm... philly cheesesteak. anyway, as for me, when I'm in the states I don't mind the occasional sub style sandwich with EVERYTHING on it. i mean all the meat, cheese and veggies they offer (dont forget extra black olives!) but in england I'm a fiend for marks & spencers sandwiches- especially the ham & mustard, and the salmon & cucumber ones. Tesco's arent bad either. They do a nice chicken one with avacado.

lol- join the club! im contemplating raiding my cupboards in a minute... even though my father in law made us a huge steak dinner earlier!

I just left the awful waffel like an hour ago..lol i shouldnt be hungry for at least another hour :teehee:

Archived