HF bandwidth domination thread

lceah

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Ryan and C... :D

ya, the threads got locked! so I started this saying that it's for a "good cause": to prevent randomness in other threads...hahaha

were you naked or something? cause if you were just running around in the rain then youre crazy.

lol if I had a bf that would have been possible! but I was with a gf...it was fun! and I am crazy! lol

so what's the next topic!

wow Ryan and C... :D

ya, the threads got locked! so I started this saying that it's for a "good cause": to prevent randomness in other threads...hahaha

lol if I had a bf that would have been possible! but I was with a gf...it was fun! and I am crazy! lol

so what's the next topic!

so you just drove down a random road to go run in the rain?

They get locked cause they get to big...or there's already a random thread going and even then they are not looked kindly upon. The LNC should know that...lol.

So be happy this hasn't been shut down yet... :p

oh oh...let's random this up before it gets locked...lol

Colter, yup, I like random things...I got home at 3:30 a.m. yesterday and it was a Tuesday...I was at work today at 7 a.m.

I got an idea...is there a way we could write some "hide" code to hide this thread from being visible to any of the mods? jk mods lol

soo... changing the subject- I really wanna be on dancing with the stars. I wish I'd never turned down those dancing lessons my parents offerend me as a child.

...And Drew Lachey's wife's a heiffer.

yeah, occcasionally... when we're feeling lavish at least- we'll never walk out of a bar without at least a $300 tab for just the two of us.

in brasil, thats like enough to buy out the entire bar. a bottle of smirnoff down there goes for about 12 reals which is around 6 USD. of course its more in a bar but yeah. plus the motels down there....mmm dreamy

Archived