HF bandwidth domination thread

lceah

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rick is correct

Edit: " your body isn't quite what i expected, thats ok though" <-- i'll give a smiley to who ever knows the movie that came from

i'm delirious from exhaustion, i do believe.

i'm tired of spending weekends trying on bridesmaids dresses.

a friend was over last night. he tried to kiss me when he left. i gave him the cheek.

i'm delirious from exhaustion, i do believe.

i'm tired of spending weekends trying on bridesmaids dresses.

a friend was over last night. he tried to kiss me when he left. i gave him the cheek.

denied.gif

hahaha... my girls will soon be doing that. But I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want- i'm hoping it wont be a case of "okay girls- try on every dress in the store!" I hate doing that with the bridal dresses, i wouldnt want to put anyone else through it either!

well what can i say? i try.:D hahaha. Seriously though... I'm just picking about 5 different dresses I really like, then I'll ask the girls to try them on and they get to choose which they prefer. majority vote wins. I'm probably about to break my MOH's heart though.. she's fallen in love with one of the dresses I'm slightly considering (if I keep the girls in tea length) but I'm starting to wonder if maybe, because of the cocktail/black tie formality of it all, if maybe i should have them in long dresses instead.

wow that's sweet of you to pick a few dresses! I was a bridesmaid and I had to try on like a million and on top of that, the shoooes! lol

aw, well, u know, show your mom you appreciate her! She loves you and wants best for you so be nice to her...if you don't want that dress, then just explain to her...I'm very careful with that stuff because I know they come from "I want the best for you" place, you know :)

yeah, emily's good like that. she'll put up a fuss at first, just because she definitely wants that dress in particular, but eitherway she'll be happy just to dress up for an evening. haha.

the bride's dress was the third one she tried on.

i have been trying on dresses for at least a month now, if not more. at least once every weekend, if not all weekend long. i have tried on almost every non-wedding gown in david's bridal, likewise at a bridal store nearby. "the dresses" have changed at least 5-6 times now, 2-3 times this weekend alone. i'm the maid of honor, and today was the first time any of the other bridesmaids came along, had 3 of the 5 available. at the end of the day, a dress was agreed on, but i'm sure it will change again.

Archived