Snow pictures -- post 'em up

TS John

Forgive me for starting this thread again this year, but I just think cars covered in snow are so picturesque. Kind of like an evergreen in snow, but... more manly... and rugged... Yeah.

We got a little dusting today so I snapped a few pics with my phone.

In the morning:

1205071022.jpg

1205071021.jpg

Later on after school:

1205071711b.jpg

Picture of some teggy owned by a guy I talked to once that usually parks next to me:

1205071711.jpg

Has some weird badge on the side for some reason:

1205071711a.jpg

And a shot that I flipped and cropped of the view out the rear window in my car that I thought was cool.

1205072112.jpg

Please feel free to add to the collection throughout the season, by all means.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it aint snowed yet over here in the uk yet, well not where i live anyways, but heres a couple of shots from winter earlier this year! Man i wish we got snow like u guys do over there! doesnt get anywhere near as deep as id like it to be where i live!

no man snow sucks

no pics, but we got our 6" of snow last wednesday and now it's raining today. I think central Ohio and all the other similar latitudes through the midwest have it the worst. I live right on the freeze line. one day it rains, the next it snows, two days later its 60 out and I'm wearing a short sleeve T having a snowball fight.

Archived