Snow pictures -- post 'em up

TS John

aww, thats so sad....you have dew on your motorcycle.... piss off! trying riding that bike in 6" of snow and 15 degrees with a 20 mph wind! :effyou:

if youre riding a bike in that kind of weather then youre just retarded and you might as well take yourself out of the gene pool

Haha. True.

I can't wait to see robotlander's MS paint bikini babes.:pirate:

oh there will be babes, there will be babes. lol.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if youre riding a bike in that kind of weather then youre just retarded and you might as well take yourself out of the gene pool

my point exactly you bastard. I don't want to hear any whining about your dewey bike anymore!

oh there will be babes, there will be babes. lol.

Where exactly can I find this pool? If there's babes there, I want in.

my point exactly you bastard. I don't want to hear any whining about your dewey bike anymore!

hey monkey tard. i have no choice but to ride my bike. it gets down to the 40s at night, which is when i do most of my riding unfortunately, and at 80mph the windchill is at the freezing point.

you know who has real balls are the bike cops around here. they ride all winter long as long as there isn't standing snow on the roads. saw one the other day riding when it actually was 15 outside. looked like a little dark blue abominable snowman on wheels. All you could see was his eyes underneath the clear visor. Everything else was about 2 feet think with padding/insulation.

monkey tard... heh!

you know who has real balls are the bike cops around here. they ride all winter long as long as there isn't standing snow on the roads. saw one the other day riding when it actually was 15 outside. looked like a little dark blue abominable snowman on wheels. All you could see was his eyes underneath the clear visor. Everything else was about 2 feet think with padding/insulation.

monkey tard... heh!

i'd never get upset if a motorcycle cop pulled me over just because they go through crap like that, and they have a pretty dangerous job. mad respect for those guys.

i'd never get upset if a motorcycle cop pulled me over just because they go through crap like that, and they have a pretty dangerous job. mad respect for those guys.

+1

i wish i could be a motorcycle cop.

went snowboardin last week..

im glad it dont snow in bay area.. rain is cool tho

man everytime you come around here with your sword you close like 4 threads lol. its funny how beautiful falling snow can be one minute, then the temperature raises a little and it turns to crap when it changes to rain.

psssh, they apparently decided to sand my road tonight for some god awful reason. it's not doing anything tonight and it wasn't even cold enough to freeze. pulled onto it at my normal speed and lost traction for a moment. (didn't realize they sanded it until then)

i'll have some fun ones this weekend. we have 2-5" coming saturday night. fun part is that we are supposed to have up to an inch of freezing rain before the snow....yea!

Yeah, we're supposed to get ice storms this weekend too. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some pictures. Only thing that's annoying is I prolly will still be expected to get to work. Also, I was really hoping to do a few fixes to my car tomorrow.

i plan on working on the sol today/tomorrow. i find that the snow makes a great insulator. I can get the heater going in the workshop and the heat is held in better with a nice thick blanket of snow on the roof.

edit:

First snow pics from this big storm moving in across the mid-west. Sol doesn't have much snow on it because I had just gottne home a few minutes earlier:

x237.jpg

x235.jpg

Nice. We were supposed to get a lot of snow and ice this weekend but instead all we got was very cold rain. Fine by me since I have places to go and people to see, haha. Still, I do love snow.

I hope it holds off cuz I really do have some things to do to my car and I'm helping my friend swap engines tomorrow, God willing and if the creeks don't rise (or get frozen over).

wow. you all sound like youre cold....

Not at all. I love winter. Winter>Fall>Summer>Spring Snows pwns all. Just sucks that the spot where I live it is exactly the freeze line for the midwest. Everything south from me averages over freezing, everything north is below freezing. So we get this snow, ice, rain shifting all the time instead of just snow.

Total snow for me ended up being 5 inches. Following the snow it rained all night, so in the morning it was about 2 inches and a thick crust of ice and windy as all hell.

Archived