Snow pictures -- post 'em up

TS John

you haven't been to In n Out burger for 2 years? The meet tomorrow is at the In n Out burger in Simi Valley...

ya snowboarding is a lot harder than I thought...mountain patrol? didn't see those in Big Bear...lol

lol no i haven't been skiing in two years. and it looks like i might not be able to go again this year with school and all. they're on bear mountian, red and black outfits with a big white cross on their backs, sometimes they ride around with a special sled/stretcher thing behind them to carry people who are too fubared to move themselves around.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a chance of moving any time soon...gotta get uni out of the way n get a decent job before that happens! ill be moving somewhere hot at some point though hopefully! n yeah i guess you could call it 'safe' weather, too much rain over here and not enough hot weather!

if you want hot, go to arizona.

if you go to southern arizona to a town called sierra vista, you will be fine. it has a population of like 65,000 and is right next to an army base, also it gets to like 99 at the most in the summer which is pretty cold compared to the rest of arizona. I lived there for 4 years. its an hour south of tucson.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for this thread for about 5 mins before I realized you posted it right back to the top, you bastard.

Anyways...apparently it snowed more up in Mass....and then it froze overnight and now it's just ice frozen to the trees.

It was an awesome sight. I wish I coulda gotten pics of some of the evergreens on the side of the highway while driving.

SSPX0264.jpg

SSPX0265.jpg

after a little sprinkle , lol. like the winter wheels? you like that one is green even better? lol

Picture002.jpg

the poor sad soul that was my organ donor , lol , sitting dormant.

Picture003.jpg

Glad people are keeping one of my favorite threads alive.

Weather is pretty sweet over here except when it rains. Doubt I'll get any pics of snow since I'm so close to the water and everything but I'll take lots of the tiny euro cars covered in snow if it does. The boats, too.

after a little sprinkle , lol. like the winter wheels? you like that one is green even better? lol

Picture002.jpg

that wheel is mad jdm takata green yo!

heres some snow pix from vurmant

hot tub

DSC09977.jpg

sand barrel

DSC09981.jpg

casa

DSC09979.jpg

making a jump

DSC09988.jpg

Rick, that's awesome...fun!

Weather is pretty sweet over here except when it rains. Doubt I'll get any pics of snow since I'm so close to the water and everything but I'll take lots of the tiny euro cars covered in snow if it does. The boats, too.

John, stand under the Eiffel tower while it's raining and look up! :D

Scott, you have an "after" picture of when you jumped? lol

colt_45.jpg

and thats my friend up in the bucket. we were building a jump and he wanted a ride in the bucket, then i decided to keep raising it, and he never realized that the longer he waited, the higher it would go. friends are fun

Archived