So What's Been goin on doodz?

90IntegraC1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where the hell are you getting 50 grand from

Drug money :pirate:

A used '03-'04 is in the $30k range. Just have to work on selling my car now for a good price. The Caddy has a pretty crappy resale.

Ashley, I'm single too...isn't single life awesome? :D

Being single is better than what I had to put up with before. It's okay, but kind of sucks sometimes.

1. Taking another break from college, I suck!

2. Looking for a full time service writer job.

3. Selling the four door for a truck or sports utility vehicle.

4. Hoping to get the EJ6 project underway.

5. Hopefully going to that Chiodos, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Emery, and The Devil Wears Prada show; we shall see.

6. I hate cars and what it has done to my life since I turned 16, I am still broke, going nowhere! I want to sell the EJ6 and just go luxury.

7. I don't hang out at Wendy's every night anymore, a five year habit broken, I am there like once every two weeks now, if that.

2. I got a job as a cashier at Giant Supermarket...whatev

You should have tried to get a job at Pepboys, we are hiring, still. crap is so easy, but pay isn't too great.

got myself a real job instead of selling stuff on ebay - I am now a certified Apple technician

instant cash influx has made car project jump start

remodeled the kitchen in two weeks for under $1000

trying to finish the house remodel so we can sell in the spring

trying to find a smaller/cheaper house cause this one is too big

rolling in a ef

gonna buy a eg for lil bro, he needs a car

legend still in the works. looks really bad, rear got into an accident

no time to fix..

bout new pc upgrade parts

workin like hell

going snowboardin in a few hours in tahoe, hopefully theres enuff snow

single life = good

need more money

psps are still fun to hack

yeah.

Haha rob....how many breaks is that mang?

i'm gonna build another honda in the summa time, but i'm not saying crapTT yet nukkaz.

This is my second break, this time I am getting a real job, not a job were I will hate my life.

Well I havent been on hf in what feels like forever; its good to hear everyone is doing well or at least so so... As for me I couldnt afford Ohio State again this year so I am a subcontracting electronic systems technician for cable and soon to be phone, so thats been taking a good chunk of my life.

And most important have been gathering the parts to get my project ef finally underway.... More on that when the times right

Well I havent been on hf in what feels like forever; its good to hear everyone is doing well or at least so so... As for me I couldnt afford Ohio State again this year so I am a subcontracting electronic systems technician for cable and soon to be phone, so thats been taking a good chunk of my life.

And most important have been gathering the parts to get my project ef finally underway.... More on that when the times right

How can you not afford osu? its like the cheapest public school in the state and one of the cheapest large schools on the east half of the country.

If you end up in Columbus look me up and I can help you out in any way I can.

Yeah but when you are an out of state student the price is kind of high especially when you are 19 and paying for over half of it out of pocket.

edit: If I wasnt such a slacker bitch I would be on the damn football team without a worry financially, sorry for the language just kicking myself for being young naive. And thanks for the offer to help, hopefully I can get back up there.

come live in AZ, the instate for U of A is like 4 grand

Yeah I believe that I tried that with OSU but they said I would have to have been a resident of OH for 2 years prior to enrollment...GAY!!! :mad: shady bastards trying to get more money out of me :ninja:

Archived