Friends can be cruel...

BuddySol

My friend showed me this when we took a break from fixing my friends evo 8 and i could not watch the whole thing it is so nasty. I have been showing my friends and they have almost throw up on my floor but I don't know anybody that could get a turn on to that.

If so then please tell us, we would like to know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of a movie trailor I saw recently....

Some guy is hooked up to a machine and is broadcast over the internet so whenever people visit the site, he's injected with more poison or something. And even though people know they are the ones causing this guy to die, they can't help their curiosity and visit the site anyways. Then they say the next victim died in like 10 mins or something. I don't remember the name though.

This probably sounds like rambling unless you've seen the trailor....anyone?

here is one of the worst vids I have seen to date. it is worse than 2 girls 1 cup. it is a video of a guy castrating himself completely. im still cringing as im typing this. it is just so wrong on so many levels. i highly suggest that no one watch this video but naturally im going to post the link because im an a$$hole and i know that most of you wont be able to resist.

zomg!!!!

i don't even have to watch it again. this is quite old. i guess the story goes is that it was an entrant in the Pain Olympics - the guy was performing a self-nullification - was high as all hell and did it to himself in lieu of having it done at a hospital. Although he did have to go to have everything finished cleaned up after.

ive seen it. it is gross as hell. i suggest that no one watches it. i have the strongest stomach out of anyone i know and i came close gagging.

here is a warning for you all. this is the actual link to the vid. do not watch it.

do not watch!!!!!!!!

you may ask why i posted it. simple answer: Im an a$$hole and i want to see how many of you sickos actually watch it. i know that 90% of you will just because youre curious about what all the hype is. But I am warning you, it will make you sick.

The japanese have been doing this. Ive seen them exchange vomit, mouth to mouth. one would swallow and would throw it back up to the orginal person. Same for the human waste. There was this one japanese guy who had a funnel and.. well you can already tell how the funnel was used.

2 GUYS AND 1 CUP

mmm extra chunky

After the first vid, I'm not watching any more vids you people post. haha. Esp not 2 GUYS! And yes, I said 'you people'.

YOU PEOPLE, what you mean you people? thats just ignant dawg

ok.........that was f***ing disgusting! didnt make me gag......but holy S***! that was way to much! how can any1 b into that! i know every1 has their thing....but there is a limit man!

bug.gif haha we told you not to watch it, suckerbug.gif

Archived