Friends can be cruel...

BuddySol

So I don't know if you have all seen that one site

Two Girls One Cup

but I just want to say DONT DO IT. AT ALL. (Especially if you're at work...so NSFW) In fact it should be illegal to even have this crap on the internets. You are better off running away and hoping to never hear the name of it again. BLAH...I couldn't even finish watching it...and don't ever plan to either.

...but watching other people watch it is priceless! LOL.

Anyone been subject to the torture? bleh :laugh: bleh :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive seen it. it is gross as hell. i suggest that no one watches it. i have the strongest stomach out of anyone i know and i came close gagging.

here is a warning for you all. this is the actual link to the vid. do not watch it.

do not watch!!!!!!!!

you may ask why i posted it. simple answer: Im an a$$hole and i want to see how many of you sickos actually watch it. i know that 90% of you will just because youre curious about what all the hype is. But I am warning you, it will make you sick.

lol, i didn't even wait for you to post link, i went and found it myself....

that is by far the worst thing ive ever seen......

but i have a really strong stomach....

i just had to clench my teeth the entire time i was watching

You guys are all sissies.

I watched it too. Not my kind of turn on, but it wasn't anything that turned my stomach. Didn't even make me flinch actually.

I guess if rick has one of the strongest stomachs of anyone he knows and still gagged that would make mine invincible.

I guess if rick has one of the strongest stomachs of anyone he knows and still gagged that would make mine invincible.

i said almost. :p

my comp screen was 12 inches away from my face with the volume turned up. wish i had a webcam though so you all could have seen my roommate's reaction. lol.

edit: Nancy, youre sick.

i didn't even bother showing the wife. i'm not sure what she would do, but i am certain it would not be pleasant for any party involved.

you probably wouldnt have a wife anymore if you showed her that

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the frackk. what is htis zzomg that made me sick i knew it was somecrap about them eatting crap, but too intense for my stomach bleh bleh

didnt i post a few warnings on not to watch it? but then again I know that curiousity would get the best of most of you.

didnt i post a few warnings on not to watch it? but then again I know that curiousity would get the best of most of you.

LOL...that's what makes it fun. HAHAH. I said to run far far away...but do people listen? No. Oh human nature...it's awesome.

Still haven't finished the clip, but I figured it can't get any worse after sticking a finger down the throat... bleh

LOL...that's what makes it fun. HAHAH. I said to run far far away...but do people listen? No. Oh human nature...it's awesome.

Still haven't finished the clip, but I figured it can't get any worse after sticking a finger down the throat... bleh

:crazy: It wasn't that bad. Yes, it was disgusting but it is not THAT bad.

Archived