K20 swap

cranny

dont misunderstand me , i need no credit or fame(ill take the fortune). i did this for me , and shared it with you guys , thats all. just dont misinform people that this swap is easy , cause it aint , lol. i bought some energy suspension engine mount inserts , got them here now , gonna put them in tonite as well as finish everything else on my car.

-engine inserts

-wire sunroof in

-wire interior lights the rest of the way

-finish tucking front harness into car a little better

-wire in the rad fan and rad fan switch

-the rsx has 2 horns , the civic 1 , so im gonna add a horn , lol , that or just put the power wire from the soft horn to the loud. when i lock my doors via. keyless entry , the horn should beep second time , it doesnt. i dont want any little finicky things to piss me off. i want my car right in every way.

-im gonna strategically(lol) add a couple gussets to my mounts now that im all done to strenghten them further , drivers side in particular. also im gonna urethane the drivers side mount solid. i already did my homemade passenger side one.

-im thinking about trying to mate the rsx door skins with my doors , see how that works out.

all i can think of right now , im sure ill find more once im into it.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-engine inserts--DONE

-wire sunroof in--not attempted yet

-wire interior lights the rest of the way--not attempted yet

-finish tucking front harness into car a little better--rad area is clean and tied and tucked

-wire in the rad fan and rad fan switch--DONE , rad comes on , working good.

-the rsx has 2 horns , the civic 1 , so im gonna add a horn , lol , that or just put the power wire from the soft horn to the loud. when i lock my doors via. keyless entry , the horn should beep second time , it doesnt. i dont want any little finicky things to piss me off. i want my car right in every way.---DONE

-im gonna strategically(lol) add a couple gussets to my mounts now that im all done to strenghten them further , drivers side in particular. also im gonna urethane the drivers side mount solid. i already did my homemade passenger side one.--not attempted yet

-im thinking about trying to mate the rsx door skins with my doors , see how that works out.--be the last thing i do , lol.

cranny why did you quote yourself right after your post? are you trying to prove that you're better than everyone? ass. all you do is talk crapt to everyone especially new people, then make up crazy stories about your engine builds and dont post pics of anything.

STA72245.jpg

STA72244.jpg

STA72243.jpg

still not clean i know , lol , looks funny seeing it all stock with stock ride height , lol. in the back is my civic struts and rsx springs , i think its kinda high , im gonna try putting the stock EM2 springs back on , see if it comes down any. even though they are supposed to be the same. took the wing off , lol.

correct , and ahhh.... correct , lol. in order to use the rsx axles , i must use the rsx spindles. why do you ask? you cant possibly like my 15" stock civic wheels better than the 5 spoke rsx wheels? i like the rsx wheels better than my 17" wheels , lol. both sets of old wheels for sale , 15" and 17".

cranny why did you quote yourself right after your post? are you trying to prove that you're better than everyone? ass. all you do is talk crapt to everyone especially new people, then make up crazy stories about your engine builds and dont post pics of anything.

hahaha , i just caught that tonite for the first time , lol. i swear man , i have a K20 , 25psi , 520 whp , runs 8's , lol.

• 2 weeks later...

well i got a new serpentine belt to fit and get rid of AC. huge difference. i also put a new gasket in the exhaust , had a leak in the midpipe to overaxle flange. wire tied all wiring down and went over everything basically. all tight. bled the clutch again cause i was getting some crunchyness in the tranny here and there , basically being cranky , good as gold again now. getting full clutch. whenever your starting from empty systems , i always find you have to go back after a bit and rebleed and youl get another bubble or 2. all wiring inside the car is done except for the sunroof. its -5 and snowing so , when i get a chance , lol. i have a guy who makes circuit boards for a living , making me a resister box. basically 12 volts will go into it , and 2.5 will come out. im gonna wire that to the FTP , fuel tank pressure sensor wire of the ecu , than my engine light will be out. im taking my cluster out and doing something about the ABS light , since my car doesnt have it. the SRS light is on too , i have some tracing and wire scems to look at for that fix , not sure whats going on there yet , step by step.

i have a line on a hondata Kpro , he said he sell it to me for 600 plus my ecu , which is like...wow. smoking deal. comes with all original cable and cd. CMON KPRO.

KPRO FOR 600 PLUS ECU?

DUUUUUDE!

If that doesn't come into your possession I'm taking a long vacation to Canada to go Red Foreman on your ass and break my foot off in said ass.

extra unused lights in the dash cluster?!? omg time for extreme riceyness. one of them needs to be made into a vtec light and the other into a shift light for the full race mode!

pretty much dude. done deal. the guy with the kpro is being a pecker now , saying he doesnt want to ship it , or have any downtime waiting for an ecu , im still working on him , lol. i hate people that work you up to something , than pull out of the deal.

Archived