K20 swap

cranny

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

makes me an idiot huh. well thyats your opinion. i suppose you think smoking grass is bad why? cause its illegal? anyways , dont get me started on weak minded political assets such as yourself , you just keep your head down and do what your told kast just like they like you too. imagine calling me an idiot cause i like to smoke a joint now and than , gimme a break.

makes me an idiot huh. well thyats your opinion. i suppose you think smoking grass is bad why? cause its illegal? anyways , dont get me started on weak minded political assets such as yourself , you just keep your head down and do what your told kast just like they like you too. imagine calling me an idiot cause i like to smoke a joint now and than , gimme a break.

You can think what you want. Yes, it's my opinion. Yes, it's illegal. Being proud of the fact that you're a pothead makes you sad. I don't need drugs to escape my life. In all honesty I wish it were legal. It would still be my choice to not do it. Calling me weak-minded is hilarious though, it's the drug using, hippie liberals like yourself, that are the weak-minded political assets.

It's funny that you are calling hippies weak minded political assets, when hippies influenced more positive change in this country than any other group of individuals. This is coming from a soldier, and all of us are supposed to hate people like that. But me, I think I'll chill with the hippies. Plus they got the best sh!t.

lock this thread , i dont know why i bother sharing for fuk sakes. idiots with thier mouths going. where do you see i was proud moron? so i made a mistake , you never did? fukin poeple piss me off. ruin my thread over some weak ass bullcrap. lock it im done.

Wow. Sorry I missed this thread. That's a sick find, my friend. Can't wait to see one of your crazy-in-depth posts of all the progress made in pictures.

I second the motion of having a mod delete all the stuff about pot and keeping the thread alive.

By the way, my brother has a hard time getting into Canada now since they flagged him for working as an illegal immigrant selling ice cream a few summers ago in Montreal, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

haha , that sucks. were both fugitives , lol.

-still looking for a front subframe , if anyone sees or finds one in a junkyard or any way , let me know.

-in the process of selling my katana , 3 sets of wheels , 3 engines , a D16Y7 head , other misc parts. once i have enough , im buying Kpro with it.

-found a guy locally with 2 K24 bottoms , he wants some parts of my rsx , trying to work somin out.

-whole swap is out of the car , dash is out of car , all going in my EM2. pretty extensive project , will have lots of pics and details for yas.

thats updates as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...

i have both axles , a JDM spark plug cover , and an RSX type s subframe on route to me as we speak. need a rear mount for the subframe as its missing. thats it for now.

hey man, since i wont be able to drive my sol for a while due to winter and im at college. how about i drive it up to canada eh and then you can drop the k20 into that and then ill give you a double high five and a chest bump?

hey man, since i wont be able to drive my sol for a while due to winter and im at college. how about i drive it up to canada eh and then you can drop the k20 into that and then ill give you a double high five and a chest bump?

you cant be serious about not driving during the winter in az. tucson for that matter.

Archived