K20 swap

cranny

awesome job cranny...looks awesome, and this is the best build thread on this forum hands down.

side note--> hung, your car looks amazing with those wheels.

Thank you. I'm finally happy with the wheels on my car.

fuk i just noticed hngs wheel , nice man , tat looks way better dude. i realy liked those 17's too , but that looks hard for sure. im powder coating my stock 16" rsx wheels gunmetal for the summer.

Thanks cranny. I'm loving the all black look and I"m gonna shave my Valve cover this spring and paint it gloss black along with the intake. Your 16's will look great in a gunmetal color.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im hoping for around 230 whp-ish. i figure im sitting around the 195 whp marker at least. throw an 80 shot on top of that = silly honda civic without forced induction. which was my plan. my 2 next buys are gonna buy RBC intake manifold , with adapter plate(intake manny off 06-up civic Si). adapter plate is to bolt my cable throttle body in place of the drive by wire garbage , lol. and a race header , got my eyes on a couple headers already. i still may make my own stainless header , waiting for prices on pipe and mandrel bent elbows. more to come boys , this is only onna get better until i somehow deal with my addiction:|

well , got a couple pics here of what my car will be looking like this summer , minus the dirt and an OEM wing i have on order right now , lol.

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

what yas think? i think my car looks hot dumped on rsx wheels , lol. looks a little uneven the way its parked but when level is perfect. no camber kit yet either , still have to put them back on.

very good to hear your son is doing good :)

wow this car ROCKS! amazing!

thanks buddy , hes doing much better now. hes in remission as the doctors say , which isnt the lovliest term you wanna hear when they are referring to your baby , but. better than not eh.

thanks buddy , hes doing much better now. hes in remission as the doctors say , which isnt the lovliest term you wanna hear when they are referring to your baby , but. better than not eh.

I'm so glad to hear this cranny. I've really been worried for you and your family and it's good to hear things are looking up.

now , we wait till end of march , they will slowly withdraw him from taking prednisolone , and simply we wait to see if he gets sick again. definitely a crap ass deal , but im very confident as well as hoing of course that he will overcome.

the odds fellows for those curious for nephrotic syndrome:

40% chance , he has this one "bout" as they say with this sickness , and will never happen again.

60% chance , he will have to deal with this numerous times.

15% of the 60% who deal with it numerous times , its life altering and they will battle with it till they are dead.

in a way its life altering for anyone it touches , cause we have to keep him on low salt/sodium diet for the rest of his life already. BUT , there is worse sentences in life than having to feed your baby healthy , which is basically all we have to do. i mean we do that anyways so. thanks again for support guys , you dont know how much apprecated it is.

i can fix people too , like for example , my wife got lippy the other day , so i smacked her face and said , there , that'l fix ya , hahaha. im kidding and dont tell her i said that for jesus sakes , haha.

Ha.....that's good. I'm sure she'd smack you around if she heard you say that.

I do similar things. Brandon is in the stages now of slapping and grabbing everything now. If a girl is holding him and he starts smacking at her, I always say...."yeah, I've been teaching him to smack his women around to keep them in line".

if buddy goes through with it , and actually hires me to do this as he says he is to this point , but he could change his mind at any time knowing him. hes got a g35 infinity , twin turbo. well he cooked it , lol. wants me to take the engine out and build him one t handle upwards of 700 horse he says. VQ35 engine is what they are. this guy is literaly rich , so money literally is no object with this guy. hel spend 15k if need be , im dead serious. see what happens , if it happens , ill definitely share it here. somin different than honda to stare at for once , lol. got 2 b20 swaos on the go right now , one in EG style coupe , also auto to manual conversion. one in a D style teg. both engines arriving today. tons on the go man , cant even keep up to it to tell you the truth , lol.

few more pics boys and girls , summer getting close

Picture037.jpg

Picture031.jpg

dirty i know , i know. its winter and i dont care , wait till summer shel be dazzling , lol

Picture022.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

my logo i put on my cars i work on:

Picture028.jpg

my shop

Picture029.jpg

new vid of Kpro in action

th_Picture035.jpg

head package here tommorrow , once i get it running half decent ill post another vid of her stretching , lol.

my logo i put on my cars i work on:

Picture028.jpg

Ricer ^ :p

Dammit cranny I can't watch the vid till I get home. Need flash on these comps at school.

Anyways, those winters up there have to be brutal, eh? You maple-sucking, puck-slapper, you.

Archived