brothers del sol process

tallhamer88

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Those last 7-8 posts almost had me in tears.

I'm gonna call it like it is:

icon_nutswing.gif

for those of you without an imagination, thats a smilie hanging from a sack.

Lmfao. you whored him. Go meet him in Michigan. Use your SUPAH POWAHS.

Newkidwithsol- You are prolly one of the only ppl on here that have the balls to stand up for yourself and is not a complete douche bag.

Do all the other fagots that think they can down grade my del sol, all i gotta say is, if you think you can compete against me in a SHOW Bring it on if you think your lil JDM cars will even hold a candle to my del sol in a show. Here is a list of shows i will be as that i am 100% positive taht i will be at. If you think you can beat me in a show bring your lil stock Del sols out and see if you can take a 1st place trophy from me.

Nopi- Maryland 1

Nopi- Jersey at the Atco Raceway

OC Car and Truck show in June

Carlisle Import Show

HIN- Philly

Sound of Tristate Thunderjamz 14 in Claymount DE, and Dover DE

Nopi- Maryland 2

All the street Trenz shows at O, Kellys in Elkton.

and there will be MANY more other then that.

If you JDM bitches who down grade my car and call it a piece of crap because i have dropped over 10 grand into my car withthe paint and body work (my body kit is not your 399 Special i spent about a grand on it, my hood was over 600 dollars, all the body work on it from the accident it was in was about 2 grand, and the paintjob was well over 8 grand and my paintjob prolly unlike any of the rest of your cars on here, was painted the right way everything was taken apart so that it will not start peeling away from where you taped it after about a year and you know y i did it because i wanted it done right now half ass like the rest of you fagots on here who just down grade ppl becasue you have no life and wanna make yourself feel better about your cars that you are to poor to drop the money into like i did. But here is an open challenge to Put your money where your mouth is, I will bet anyone on this forum who lives in the Delmarva Area and i know there are a few that my brother talks to that are from Bmore and Salisbury that i will put 100 bucks on the line to each one of those shows if any of you JDM trash talking fagots wanna put your money where your mouth is my money is on the table if you think you can beat my car BRING IT ON i would love to put your JDM cars to shame in a show and if you think you got what it takes to beat me in a show you will get my respect for your JDM stock cars . But till yall prove to me that you got the balls to show up to a show that im at and beat me in a show , then i dont wanna hear anything else about it. Put your money where your mouth is and quit being lil fagots on here .

And to nancy---- You are a dirty dyke who has no life other then sitting on this internet being jealous of cars who have money dropped into them to make them look nice. you are a loud mouthed bitch who needs to learn when to shut her mouth. you think my car is a pimp my ride piece of crap??? ummm last time i checked my car dont have TVs in the mud flaps, or on the front bumper so how is my car a pimp my ride piece of crap???? . My Body kit is about the classiest body kit you can buy and the most durable body kit you can buy. I have a clean paintjob that is not to flashy and i gurantee whatever car you drive cant touch my car in a show no matter what you think it is. and you say who am i to talk trash on here with only 15 posts??? I dont post on here because the majority of the ppl on here are IDIOTS. there are a few taht i have respect for because the have constructive things to say. SO i dont post on here becasue i am tired of the childish bullcrap my brother put these pics of my car on here because he wanted to see what ppl would say, not to see how much crap would get talked on it. if you say hey i dont like your car just not my style man tahts fine but yuo down grading my car calling it a pimp my ride piece of crap that just shows how immature you really are.

And for the ppl who like JDM----- What is so interesting about putting a car abck to Japanese specs???Do You live in Japan??? last time i checked we all lived in the United States of America and umm thats about 6,000 miles from JAPAN. so whats the point of making your car still looks stock, nothing special, y not just keep it comepletely stock and put exhaust on it becasue thats all your really doing . The point of customizing a car is to make it stand out and be different from everyone one elses.

And every JDM car that i have ever seen looks the exact same as everyone elses.

Lmfao. you whored him. Go meet him in Michigan. Use your SUPAH POWAHS.

And To AccordHEART and Repsol- You guys are from SalisBury, so i def wanna see you bring your Piece of crap Accord who is rolling on steels, and that flat plain ass paint to a show ill even invite you to park right next to me becasue if my car is truely a piece of Crap you should be able to stomp me in a show Correct??? so you and repsol im giving you a personal invitation for Nopi Maryland 1, Mainly to AccordBitch put your money where your mouth is becasue if you really think my car is a piece of crap, you should have no problem beating me, because i mean my body kit, my hood, my lights, my rims my paint they dont stand a chance against your stock lights, steels missing hubcaps, and faded blue paint??? I think you need to wake up from that dream because its never gonna happen. and like i said i will save you a spot right next to my car that way you can put my car to shame OK??? That sound like a plan?? becasue i would love to see that becasue eveyrone would look right past your car and be stareing at my car becasue they would be like y is this piece of crap stock car sitting next to this car with well over 10 grand dropped into it. But like i said accordbitch and anyone else who lives in around here and thinks my car is a piece of crap and that they can beat me in a show then BRING IT ON i would love to embarass you and the same deal ill save spots for all of you next me to. so everyone can ignore your car as they pass it to come check out my car. Dont be a pootie and talk crap on ppls cars on the internet. you live close enough to me that the next car show i can get to after my car is back i want anyone who thinks its a piece of crap to come beat me in a show, and i want anyone that actually likes my car and is interested in seeing the finished product to come out as well, becasue trust me pictures do that paintjob NO JUSTICE the detail that is involved in that paintjob is Mindblowing. so like i said to all the haters on here BRING IT ON COME BEAT ME take a 1st place trophy away from me, and to all the ppl who got some sense and act grown up, come out and check my car out as well.

And to nancy---- You are a dirty dyke who has no life other then sitting on this internet being jealous of cars who have money dropped into them to make them look nice. you are a loud mouthed bitch who needs to learn when to shut her mouth. you think my car is a pimp my ride piece of crap??? ummm last time i checked my car dont have TVs in the mud flaps, or on the front bumper so how is my car a pimp my ride piece of crap???? . My Body kit is about the classiest body kit you can buy and the most durable body kit you can buy. I have a clean paintjob that is not to flashy and i gurantee whatever car you drive cant touch my car in a show no matter what you think it is. and you say who am i to talk trash on here with only 15 posts??? I dont post on here because the majority of the ppl on here are IDIOTS. there are a few taht i have respect for because the have constructive things to say. SO i dont post on here becasue i am tired of the childish bullcrap my brother put these pics of my car on here because he wanted to see what ppl would say, not to see how much crap would get talked on it. if you say hey i dont like your car just not my style man tahts fine but yuo down grading my car calling it a pimp my ride piece of crap that just shows how immature you really are.

okay f*cker, im only on here a few times a week. do you know what kinds of cars i have? i actually have more than you think and ive spent bank making my cars look how i want. ive owned more hondas than you ever will in a lifetime. me jealous of your riced out del sol... please. dude, you have flames painted on the side of you car, you cant get much more ricier than that. bottom line, this is a public forum so be prepared to hear things youre not gonna like. so you dont like the jdm look, you prefer body kits and gay paint jobs, im not gonna hold that against you. your car, you expectations. i was just stating my opinion as you would do the same if you were to judge my cars. the difference is that i dont get all butt-chapped like you. if you cant handle bad critiques and opinions then maybe this place isnt for you. did you expect that everyone would like your car? if you did, then youre the idiot. yeah, im immature... this coming from a guy calling me a dyke. grow up dude.

now being the dirty dyke that i am, im gonna munch on some box. peace.

all i have to say is wow dude u need to get a god damn life, ur god damn tonka truck del sol isnt gunna win any god damn shows, its a POS! u mise well leave because u know ur such a stuck up little b*tch that cant take any negitive comments toward ur POS del sol and basicly u wine more then a little 10 year old kid. im really sick of hearing you cry about people ripping on it, so just leave before you make a bigger fool of ur self then u already have.

ROFL. DK's posts were so funny I nearly had milk and frosted flakes coming out of my nose. Some people really get butt-hurt when you say you don't like their car. It's called an opinion. For the uneducated:

o·pin·ion /əˈpɪnyən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-pin-yuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

In my opinion nearly all show cars are pieces of crap. Which includes yours. Gay-ass trailer queens for the most part. After your done dropping your 10g into it, it will look just the same as all the migrant farm workers hoopties. Hell, the people that are JDM out the ass are generally pretty queer as well. Not sure what got up your ass but we don't have a ton of JDM whores here. So it looks like your car sucks and you do too.

Have a nice day. :)

(you can continue posting if you like. It is quite entertaining.)

Nancy: Thats effing great!

now being the dirty dyke that i am, im gonna munch on some box. peace.

1. All of you swearing to get your point across, you're only making yourselves look ridiculous. I curse like a sailor in my daily life, but in this case it merely makes you look like an angry child.

2. If you don't want opinions, don't post it. There will always be people that hate it, so if you can't handle the criticism then refrain from making a thread about it. While you're at it, don't enter a car show if you don't want to hear negative remarks. Judges will tell you what's wrong with it.

3. If $10,000 or even more went into that car as far as modifications go (replacing worn out parts -- ie the seals that are around a grand alone, or doing regular maintenance doesn't count), I'm sorry that whoever paid for it was ripped off. I deal with parts, and I know plenty of people who do repairs and paint so I have pretty extensive knowledge on what this stuff costs.

4. All show and no go? Sorry to inform you, the judging sheets include an area with a checklist for the engine bay and not just for how "pretty" it looks.

5. Accord Heart has steelies, sans the hubcaps. (Sans means without.)

6. It's Carlisle Performance and Style (previously Custom Compact Nationals), not "Carlisle Import Show".

7. It's rare for there to be a del Sol category at a show. You'll most likely be included in "Honda Other" and will be competing against S2000 owners who have real money dropped into their cars, and who have done so in a classy manner.

8. Keep it mature, or warnings will be issued from here on out. This goes to everyone in this thread who is engaging in a childish flame war to see who can insert the most profanity in a single post.

I was looking forward to seeing the progress of this car, granted somethings i dont like but somethings i do. I enjoyed reading about it for the first page and a half untill everyone decided to throw a temper tantrum.

To the brother that posted pics... good for you on getting others opinions.

To the little brother (owner of the car), your car was cool... after reading about how childish the owner of the vehicle is... i really dont like you car anymore... im still looking forward to seeing the progress but dude, are you gonna throw a bitch fit everytime you read something your not expecting or dont want to hear. And then you respond only igniting a fire...

get the sand out of your vagina and lets get back to talking about cars.

For everyone else.... we have the freedom of speech, use it, make a compliment or cirticism. But be civil, if you know your gonna start something, why????

Good luck with your car and hopefully one day maturing and learning how to accept criticism's and compliment's

actually its a tribal design rather then flames. but wow this is getting out of hand i agree with one autorace is saying. but man o man come on this thread that i started went from 1to3 pages to like 5 or 6 and most of it is arguing.But when car is done i will post pictures of the car. To me if you wanna go jdm cool it looks good when car is stock and lowerd on some nice rims.to me i kinda want a kit on my car to stand out from other sols.

Thats fine, just don't expect everyone to like it if you do and don't get bent out of shape about it when they say they don't like it. My car is stock and will always look stock. You probably don't like it, I do, and I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it if you tell me the stock look is crap.

I too was wanting to see the outcome of this work. But at this point I really don't care. The car owner made his point and then some nutswinger had to go ranting about how we aren't allowed to to voice our opinions unless we have documented proof - and then wanted to meet in RL so we could have a first-fight about it - HA!

Keep posting the pictures and tell your bro to chill the hell out. It's an internet forum, not the end of the world. If we don't like it and call it crap, and he likes it then why is he getting upset about it? Honestly, why does he really care what our opinion is and takes it to heart?

ugh performance for this car is not 2 good side lol engine is spotless lol but all he got is intake and plugs and wires..plus its a s model i kno eventually hes going to switch it to a b16 or a h22 and go from there..thats what he says maybe u can ask him if he calms down.

screw that... you seem cooler to talk to, you can delegate for him, i "think" i speak on behalf of everyone that we would rather speak with you, then rolling the dice with the youngen...

The reason i was asking... i have a S also, so i was curious what the plans with motor were at any significant difference.

O well... goodluck with his project.

Sadly, I see more del sols with body kits than without so a body kit isn't really gonna stand out. The paint job definately will though. That said....I think it looks like crap, but I'll give you props for going all out on it.

screw that... you seem cooler to talk to, you can delegate for him, i "think" i speak on behalf of everyone that we would rather speak with you, then rolling the dice with the youngen...

The reason i was asking... i have a S also, so i was curious what the plans with motor were at any significant difference.

O well... goodluck with his project.

LOL and actually fagots im the OLDER brother, i just dont take crap from anyone, when ppl start saying stupid f*cking comments taht sound like something i would hear in a high school lunch room, and ppl making comments that dont even match wat is on my car like that stupid f*cking bitch nancy saying i have FLames painted on the side of my car LOL that shows how much of a stupid bitch she really is becasue last time i checked the design on my car looks nothing like flames, Its actually supposed to be Tribal Blades. And like i said before anyone who thinks they can beat me in a show BRING IT ON, you will get your feelings hurt. and to the ppl saying i got ripped off on the price i paid for the stuff i put on my car lol nah i actually got cut a break my car has so much airbrushin in it, and the quality of the body parts i chose . i got a good deal on it, and i know that replaceing worn out parts dont count if i count that in i have spent prolly over 12-13k on this Car. And to the ppl who say my car is a POS trailer queen?? no not hardly, when it gets back it sognna be drivin to every show, yeah i aint lowering it or putting lambos on it becasue its pretty much my Daily Driver and i aint putting up witht he hassles of lowering it. and ppl saying my car is a tonka toy truck? the car is sitting on jack stands that is y the wheels look like they got a massive lift kit on there. So unless you have anything INTELLIGENT to say about my car just dont say it all at because its childish as hell y do you think my lil brother is the one posting the crap on here because i cant stand this forum the ppl on here majority of them are idiots.

and as far as future mods- The interior is getting completely redone, getting rid of all the gay ass gray on the car and getting it replaced with either red and white, or ill just get it all replaced with a nice silver leather that looks good to tie in with the Blade theme on the side of the car. and then im getting the sound system completely redone i have 2 12 inch kickers in the trunk in a hand made fiberglass box but its gonna have 2 8s in the top corners, 2 10s in the bottom corners a false floor to hold the amp, and then a 12 or 13 inch TV on the back wall of the trunk. and engine wise i got the Exhaust, nology hot wires and AEM cold air intake. Im not hooking up this engine i gotta drop so much money into it to make it just a lil faster its not worth it, when i go to make this car fast, im gonna do a complete engine swap with either the B16 (to keep a still a del sol) or im gonna go big and put the H22 in it. because when the car is finally done it will have well over 300 HP but right now i have a problem with speeding and police so thats y i dont care how fast it is i jsut want it to stand out and look hot, i dont want it to look mexican thats y i got the design on it the way it is its a clean design that flows well with the car.

damn dude, you spent 12-13k on rice alone and no performance parts. youre a fracken idiot. i thought they were flames but you said they were tribal blades, im sorry. you can have all different types of sh*t but in the end its still sh*t.

you have officially made me not like this thread anymore, we were trying to make this a civil discussion about your car again, but there you go.

Can you not see why we think your mature brother is older???

Try having a intelectual conversation, or being a bigger person and continuing with the thread rather then keeping your crying rant on and on. Your gonna create more haters then anyone liking the car because of your poor attitude.

Honestly if i ever scene the car at a show, i would egg it just because of the owner. You are a poor representative of a car enthusiast

you have officially made me not like this thread anymore, we were trying to make this a civil discussion about your car again, but there you go.

Can you not see why we think your mature brother is older???

Try having a intelectual conversation, or being a bigger person and continuing with the thread rather then keeping your crying rant on and on. Your gonna create more haters then anyone liking the car because of your poor attitude.

Honestly if i ever scene the car at a show, i would egg it just because of the owner. You are a poor representative of a car enthusiast

who the hell are you? if you dont like this thread then leave dumbass.

Okay enough. Now the s model sol if you are trying to do engine work it still be a waste. i mean yah i have seen a 1.3 engine car with over 200hp. if i was you and you wanted to do a engine swap and still stay with a del sol engine do the b16a2. That prolly the engine imma switch to or have my d16 rebuilt. With his intake plugs and wires, He estimated at about 115 +/- horsepower. I have found headers for the d15, along with a chip but not for the 93 model. Im guessing for the chip the ecu must have changed in the 94s and up.

Archived