brothers del sol process

tallhamer88

i could sit here and refresh this thread all day it's so f*cking funny. haha

I agree. This is so much better then the joke thread over at solsociety. It has WAY more traffic and is a hell of a lot funnier.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about anyone else here, but I've been to some of the shows listed that you plan to enter, and have had cars entered into them as well as other shows of their caliber and higher. Keep dreaming that you're going to win them all, but the sad reality is that you won't come close with the other cars that are there and especially due to the fact that you're not going to be competing against other del Sols but against all "other" Hondas which is a pretty broad category. Add in that you'll be put in the wild category due to your paint, and that wild also consists of people who have done all sorts of conversions as well as crazy paint and you're car is just not going to shine or stand out amongst them. It would be one thing if you were on here acting like a civil human being, but you're not. You're getting mad because people don't like things that you have done, and rather than shaking it off as anyone else would do, you're trying to start fights. In addition, you have this cocky (and cock-eyed) mentality that you have the best car in the world, when there are people here who know what the show scene is like and what it takes to win it whether it be by participating in them first-hand or attending them. You may want to consider attending some more and staying for the awards ceremonies. Winning local car shows doesn't count.

PICK ME, PICK ME!!! I wanna poke this guy in the eye with a sharp stick next...

First off, in my opinion, your cars looks like painted ass. Don't like it, not a fan of the kit, the paint, the fact that you can only do 0-60 in about 10 seconds after dropping 10K into it, the list goes on.

Second, you are a tool. Get used to it. Don't come into our space asking for our opinions and then go off when someone doesn't like what you brought to the table to be butchered. And you are an even bigger tool for calling one of the women on this forum, whom I happen to call my friend, a bitch. Now, where I come from, if I, or hell anyone for that matter, heard you say that out loud to her, you would wake up in a white room with someone asking you if you know where you're at and what your name is. So if at all possible could you please refrain from calling any more women bitches, or I swear to god, I will find you and throw 15 pounds of sliced bologna on your "Nice" paint. Try winning a show with steel polka dots.

Third, have you ever actually been to a competition? Cuz from the pics you have shown us all, it looks to me like you would have problems getting points at all. And there are much nicer cars out there with much nicer owners than you. And I know quite a few judges who take attitude into account, so you would lose just based on what I read here. I couldn't imagine talking to you face to face.

Fourth, you're a douche, now tie a steak around your neck and go swim in shark infested waters.

Thank you.

/thread

These forums are a joke lol, becasue ppl are jealous of cars that look good. And i hate to tell you i have already won 5 out of the 6 shows i have entered in when my car was the way it was in july so what makes you think i aint gonna win other shows, becasue one big part of shows, is how things are put together if they go with the theme of the car, the cleanliness of the car and all taht. When i go to a show my car spends 2 weeks in the garage getting ever single ounce of dirt off the car and outta the car . i take the wheels off and clean the inside of them and wax them so that they shiny, i wax the whole car, i detail the whole car myself i dont take it somewhere to have it detailed. My Engine is clean enough you can eat off of it. and tahts what really counts in a show. if your parts fit nice and look like they were mad with the car then you get points, if there half ass done then you dont win points its all on how you present your car. thats enough said i think this car forum is a joke becasue its just full of jealous ppl who like to talk crap.

uhm. why are you replying to my post? lol

i said nothing to you about your car.

i say you're gay for being so melodramatic on an internet forum

where you clearly asked for our opinions.

but alright, here's the dish:

i don't know about you..

but my car.. is there to take me from one place to another.

it's not for people to ogle at at stop signs and red lights.

you wanna spend 10k to try and make it pretty and fancy and run like doodoo.

your choice buddy :p

it doesn't matter if yours is prettier.

if i haven't spent a dime on mine but it can still beast yours stock, then i pwn you.

also. goddamn if 10k made that thing you call a car..

well.. now i just feel bad for you.

p.s it's not about the car. it's about the driver.

but pieces of crap owning pieces of crap.

that's just plain ridiculous.

~toodlez!~

OH and GO KEGGER! :D:thumbsup:

These forums are a joke lol, becasue ppl are jealous of cars that look good. And i hate to tell you i have already won 5 out of the 6 shows i have entered in when my car was the way it was in july so what makes you think i aint gonna win other shows, becasue one big part of shows, is how things are put together if they go with the theme of the car, the cleanliness of the car and all taht. When i go to a show my car spends 2 weeks in the garage getting ever single ounce of dirt off the car and outta the car . i take the wheels off and clean the inside of them and wax them so that they shiny, i wax the whole car, i detail the whole car myself i dont take it somewhere to have it detailed. My Engine is clean enough you can eat off of it. and tahts what really counts in a show. if your parts fit nice and look like they were mad with the car then you get points, if there half ass done then you dont win points its all on how you present your car. thats enough said i think this car forum is a joke becasue its just full of jealous ppl who like to talk crap.

I'm jealous of the ugliest rice bucket I think I've ever seen?

Sure guy.

hahahaha this thread is a joke. i feel like an ass for actually crediting this guy now for his paint job because now he thinks his crap doesnt stink.

dude, like CRG said, you must be on crack if you think your going to win any of those shows. id give you a little more credit if it wasnt higher than a monster truck.

and 8 grand for that paint job? god damn. so many actual parts that PERFORM could be used for that. hell, i dont think everything ive bought for my car has added to that yet.

What I like best is that the new girl is trash talking him and she's pimping a stock accord! And she's right, her car would give that sol a run for its money.

I have had enough humor for the night. Time to sleep and dream funny looking sol dreams, or maybe its nightmares?

heh, i didn't even realize hers was a v6

i was thinking it was just the h23 pumping out a mind bending 160hp!

(sorry for the reference yo noki) Yep, that sol would be toast by a Vietnamese-American girl driving an auto 4-door commuter-gorcery getter that is flat stock

OK my night is made. icon_spin.gif

heh, i didn't even realize hers was a v6

i was thinking it was just the h23 pumping out a mind bending 160hp!

(sorry for the reference yo noki) Yep, that sol would be toast by a Vietnamese-American girl driving an auto 4-door commuter-gorcery getter that is flat stock

OK my night is made. icon_spin.gif

ahaha it's all gravy xD :thumbsup::thumbsup:

holy cow, this was a interesting thread but dk and the rest of you turned it around. You are calling him inmature well you are just as inmature for responding back to it. Yah im digging wat he is doing to his car. It will look good yah i like jdm but i put most of my jdm parts towards my engine. Yah hes car is slow all s model are. But truthfully if you could have something creative like that instead of a plain jane paintjob it be nice. Just like my sol when i get it back it will have a metallic pearl look to it.Yah he doesnt want to lower his car in a way he is smart. bc i scrap on speed bumps and getting up into my driveway. If he lowers it like a a kit that sits lower he going to f*ck his kit up. Sometimes i wish i didnt lower my car. My point here is that you guys are being just as inmature as dk for fighting back to him. When i first joined this thread i didnt think people were going to be mad about peoples opinions and get on here and badmouth them about them.come out grow up. I thought everyone that got on here was a nice person just sharing then opinions. Go ahead tallhamer post more picture of the car when it done.

That was one thing that always intrigued me. For the most part who would know if it even was a fake? Obviously poor workmanship and quality aside, say someone is selling a knockoff that looks like the real thing and is 90% of the quality of the real thing but at 1/2 the price? If you were just rolling in cash, or were into shows it would make a difference, but other then that would their really be any difference?

If someone was building on a budget but still wanted to have a certain look is there really anything wrong with buying knockoffs?

yeah well knockoffs arent 90% the quality thats the problem. first i wouldnt trust a seat which ive heard of them breaking during an accident, and also the fabrics are cheap so they wear quickly so you have nice holes and tears

yah im still tryn to get those s2k seats from that guy idk wat happen my brother says the guy is hard to get ahold of. lol.. Mite just get my sol seats redone i tryd to get my the hole in my seats fixed and they said that they were molded, and i asked him what he ment and he siad you cant see any seems well hell if you cant.lol

Archived