brothers del sol process

tallhamer88

damn dude, you spent 12-13k on rice alone and no performance parts. youre a fracken idiot. i thought they were flames but you said they were tribal blades, im sorry. you can have all different types of sh*t but in the end its still sh*t.

Nancy you are an idiot, i looked at the cars you have on your lil profile and there a joke. put them in a show next to me you will get your feelings hurt. becasue no one will look at your car when my car is next to it. and if you woulda read the message i said before you f*cking dumb ass bitch you would know that the engine work is coming later but right now i got to many speeding tickets and i dont care about speed later it will have the speed mainly just for the engine to look beefed up for shows it will never use the full potential of the motor because i never plan to race it. So again unless you have something intelligent to say then just stay outta it. you think just becasue your a girl on here we gotta respect you and ppl will think your cool well i think your a douche bag c*nt. that dont know crap

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nancy you are an idiot, i looked at the cars you have on your lil profile and there a joke. put them in a show next to me you will get your feelings hurt. becasue no one will look at your car when my car is next to it. and if you woulda read the message i said before you f*cking dumb ass bitch you would know that the engine work is coming later but right now i got to many speeding tickets and i dont care about speed later it will have the speed mainly just for the engine to look beefed up for shows it will never use the full potential of the motor because i never plan to race it. So again unless you have something intelligent to say then just stay outta it. you think just becasue your a girl on here we gotta respect you and ppl will think your cool well i think your a douche bag c*nt. that dont know crap

click the link, stupid. yeah, owning an integra type r is a joke, youre funny.

this thread\ has turned into something i didnt think would happen almost 4 pages of non stop fighting.come on were suppose to share ideas not fight about them. Yah most people on here like jdm. But that what i guess you get for being on this thread. Maybe on solsociety.com its not full of jdm people im not sure i never been on there. But come one when enough is enough.

LOL and actually fagots im the OLDER brother, i just dont take crap from anyone, when ppl start saying stupid f*cking comments taht sound like something i would hear in a high school lunch room,...

Your posts are the only high school drama going on in this thread. Lack of self esteem apparently has you really wound up tight about what other people think about your car. I feel sorry for you. You really should leave the typing and posting to your little brother. Not only will it be better for your blood pressure and general health, he has a substantially superior vocabulary and is most certainly more mature. Not to mention more enjoyable to talk to.

And don't beat on on autoracenbboy too much. Hes a decent guy. Level head and whatnot. His comment wasn't at you nancy, it was at dk.

You're partially right. Everybody would be so busy laughing at your rice pile that they wouldn't get a chance to notice her car. By the way are you putting 100 spoke daytons on it to finish out the queer look?

Oh, and you are the only one in this thread that EVERYBODY think is a douche bag, so what you think of any of us......really doesn't matter.

this thread\ has turned into something i didnt think would happen almost 4 pages of non stop fighting.come on were suppose to share ideas not fight about them. Yah most people on here like jdm. But that what i guess you get for being on this thread. Maybe on solsociety.com its not full of jdm people im not sure i never been on there. But come one when enough is enough.

thanx for the sol society forum, that looks more up my way for enthusiasts, try not to let your brother tag along haha.

okay i think i will try and change the topic so we can make this thread a lil better to re enforce it till i do put picture of his car finished Here are some picture of my new rims..looking at takn some nice ones 2day.They are exel ennio 17inch.yah yah my car needs droped i kno

rims002.jpg

rims048.jpg

accord i got a question how much heavyier is the 4 door to the 2 door accord. my neighboors got a nice 2 door lowerd rims and wat not done..its nice and he says there is a remarkable difference in weight? it is that much?

LOL and actually fagots im the OLDER brother, i just dont take crap from anyone, when ppl start saying stupid f*cking comments taht sound like something i would hear in a high school lunch room, and ppl making comments that dont even match wat is on my car like that stupid f*cking bitch nancy saying i have FLames painted on the side of my car LOL that shows how much of a stupid bitch she really is becasue last time i checked the design on my car looks nothing like flames, Its actually supposed to be Tribal Blades. And like i said before anyone who thinks they can beat me in a show BRING IT ON, you will get your feelings hurt. and to the ppl saying i got ripped off on the price i paid for the stuff i put on my car lol nah i actually got cut a break my car has so much airbrushin in it, and the quality of the body parts i chose . i got a good deal on it, and i know that replaceing worn out parts dont count if i count that in i have spent prolly over 12-13k on this Car. And to the ppl who say my car is a POS trailer queen?? no not hardly, when it gets back it sognna be drivin to every show, yeah i aint lowering it or putting lambos on it becasue its pretty much my Daily Driver and i aint putting up witht he hassles of lowering it. and ppl saying my car is a tonka toy truck? the car is sitting on jack stands that is y the wheels look like they got a massive lift kit on there. So unless you have anything INTELLIGENT to say about my car just dont say it all at because its childish as hell y do you think my lil brother is the one posting the crap on here because i cant stand this forum the ppl on here majority of them are idiots.

As I said, if you don't "take crap from anyone", then don't enter a car show. There will be just as many people there who don't like your car as there will be that like it. The judges aren't going to see anything special about your car, other than your overpriced paint job which isn't as detailed as many airbrush jobs that I have seen over the past 6 years. Yes, you did pay too much. Let's estimate that your paint and supplies cost $1,500, which is a big stretch to begin with, that means that if you paid $8k for that whoever painted it made $6,500.

As for the quality of parts... Kaminari body kit? Motegi wheels? This isn't 1997, it's 2007. If you want to score points at a show for your "quality" parts, then you might want to look into getting some custom parts, or parts that not everyone else will have (ie, the body kit). And then you don't even want to lower it... minus some more points on the score card.

It's your car, and I don't care what you do with it, thus the reason I never bothered to respond to this thread until the flaming broke out. However, you are being completely ignorant by saying that your car is going to win all of these car shows. People here are trying to tell you this, and rather than thinking about what is being said (and I am not talking about those responses that are simply saying it's ugly or whatnot, but those that are giving you actual constructive criticism), you're simply spouting out inappropriate language and making yourself look like a fool.

Check this out, because it may shine some light on your whole "I'm going to beat every car at a car show" logic. This is the category list from the National Custom Car Association, which handles the majority of shows these days (Also keep in mind that you'll be placed in "wild" due to your paint job. While it's not my taste, it looks like it was done good, but there are many other people who have much more detailed jobs out there.) :

http://www.nationalcustomcarassociation.co...mp_points.shtml

You wanted intelligent responses, there's one for you.

thanks man yah imma take some more photos 2day when i clean them up..thanks i got hankook k106 tires. :)

lol hankooks!

wish i knew what those are like.

right now i have.. sumitomo's.. they must be as old as the car.. 120k miles..

ahhh!

once this court thing is over with..

things are gonna change lol..

i've ridden on kumho's though..

bought a set of rims+tires for my ex for his birthday..

kumho ecsta asxs. they were beast..

i might get those :p

any suggestions?

Don't knock Sumitiomos. HTZR2's are phenomenal tires at a great price. My integra had them for it's first two sets and every time the new ones were installed, they could barely get them mounted because the sidewalls were so stiff. Super-sticky too. I stopped running them because rocks would stick to them like crazy and get thrown up on the car. When I'd stop, there would literally be dozens of small rocks stuck to all the tires.

lol i don't knock them for being sumitomos

i knock them for being old with like 10% tread hahaha

im savin up for new rims+tires

:p

.. maybe i'll buy one tire at a time.. hahahaha that'd be stupid.

but funny as hell.

lol i don't knock them for being sumitomos

i knock them for being old with like 10% tread hahaha

im savin up for new rims+tires

:p

.. maybe i'll buy one tire at a time.. hahahaha that'd be stupid.

but funny as hell.

These forums are a joke lol, becasue ppl are jealous of cars that look good. And i hate to tell you i have already won 5 out of the 6 shows i have entered in when my car was the way it was in july so what makes you think i aint gonna win other shows, becasue one big part of shows, is how things are put together if they go with the theme of the car, the cleanliness of the car and all taht. When i go to a show my car spends 2 weeks in the garage getting ever single ounce of dirt off the car and outta the car . i take the wheels off and clean the inside of them and wax them so that they shiny, i wax the whole car, i detail the whole car myself i dont take it somewhere to have it detailed. My Engine is clean enough you can eat off of it. and tahts what really counts in a show. if your parts fit nice and look like they were mad with the car then you get points, if there half ass done then you dont win points its all on how you present your car. thats enough said i think this car forum is a joke becasue its just full of jealous ppl who like to talk crap.

what kind of shows were these...noobs to cars because the way ur car looked before u painted it looked like a riced out pos, and the only reason people keep talkin more crap about ur car is because you keep coming on here talking crap about everyone, if u dont like the forums then leave!

Jealous.....LMAO. With the money a lot of us spend, we could have had a crappy ride like yours. We choose, however, to spend the money on the drivability of the car.......what a true enthusiast does. What's sad is when your car is done, 30 days later the paint won't be have as shiny as my 8 year old paint.

I've won a ton of car shows with my current car and even with my riced out celica. Many of them I was the only one in my class, and many others had only crappy cars. Winning a car show means nothing unless it's a big event or you can prove that there were other nice cars in your class.

Sounds like maybe you are the one jealous because you wasted all your money and we didn't.

Archived