brothers del sol process

tallhamer88

Wow.... Children *shakes head in disappointment* Its not that big of a deal..... First off, NOBODY"S car looks like crap! NOBODY"S. You just don't like it or agree with it. Someone is going to tell me that you wouldn't say one good thing about that car...... I think that car is f*cking great! And I did leave a comment on how I didn't AGREE with the taillights..... And I also said I would have chose darker ones... But thats just me... If he likes the car (no reason not to) then what the hell is the problem? Everyone can say that they don't like someone's car, and thats proly what they think of yours..... That doesn't mean it is a piece of crap..... Every car is a good car! So listen to this eighteen year old and lets grow up alittle.................

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya to tell you dont like it..... Dont go telling anyone their car is a piece of crap. Everyone that tells someone that their car is a piece of crap is just upset cause they realize that the other car is going somewhere and your (whoever, not directly at anyone) car is just sitting there doing nothing..... Like I said NOBODY"S car is a piece of crap. You dont like it... good voice that.... that doesnt make it a piece of crap..... I admit its better then mine and mine is more for perfomance...... f*ck everyone! Nice car, keep up the good work. Ignore everyone who is just jelous you're making something of your car!

^^Thats almost good enough to sig!

Actually, there are a hell of a lot of cars that are pieces of crap. I've owned a few, so I know! And just because I don't like it has nothing to do about it going anywhere or being better. It means I don't like it and if saying it is a piece of crap is how I want to express myself, so be it.

Ok now you are starting to piss me off..... Let me break it down for these f*cking first graders.... Some motherfrackers are flat out telling him that his brother's car is a piece of crap. What the f*ck makes it a piece of crap? Please tell me.... You want to talk about full of knowledge you f*cking cock sucker........ Thats why I need to retell your dumbass the same crap, just simplify it more and more! I dont care that you dont like it.... In fact if you reread what I said earlier, I said I didnt like the tail lights. Let me repeat this so it sinnks into your thick ass skull, I dont like the tail lights! What makes his car a goddam piece of crap? What? Now for the crappy cars, since it confused some of us.....Cars that get money put into them is not a crappy car. They are constantly getting better. A crappy car is a car where the owner finally decided to stop putting in money to it.... If you need me to reiterate any of this information, I will gladly do it for you.... Have a great f*cking day!

I don't give a sh!t what you think. And any car can be a piece of crap. I love how you think you own the place just because you can talk smack through text. If you think arguing with any of us is going to change how we feel, Guess again.

What makes his car a piece of crap? I asked in the last message bitch.... You want to talk about text..... look at you (sh!t) I can do a lot more then just talk smack in text, I can also back my remarks..... So shut the f*ck up. No I dont f*cking think I own the place.... In fact I, since I have moved, have asked all of you f*cking questions.. A lot of you have helped..... You just have a f*cking problem with admitting his car is nice.... thats all.... so later when your mommy tucks you in think of all that has been said.... ok?

Wow, apparently someone was treated badly as a child.

And yes, plenty of cars that have money put into them are crap. Just because some kid installs a three foot aluminum spoiler, adds a nawwwss kit, or puts on underglows does not make his car any better. (not a specific reference the current thread OP) Sorry. Fast and the Furious was a make believe story. This guys car, if he likes it fine, but I have every right to say I think it is a piece of crap if that is what I think. Last time I checked you do not dictate my opinions and feelings.

I can tell from your prolific use of profanity that you lack maturity. And I would really like to see you "back it up" on an internet forum. ROFL. You should go play some Wii now or something and leave the internet to the adults.

Way to stereotype. I posted derogatory comments about your car and I could give a flying fuk about JDM this crap or show car that crap. I know what I like and your ride is butt ugly to me, before and after the accident/repaint. Kudos to you for doing what you like and for speaking your mind, but before you open your trap and lumping everyone together maybe you should think before you type.

hahaha oh man.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow.... Children *shakes head in disappointment* Its not that big of a deal..... First off, NOBODY"S car looks like crap! NOBODY"S. You just don't like it or agree with it. Someone is going to tell me that you wouldn't say one good thing about that car...... I think that car is f*cking great! And I did leave a comment on how I didn't AGREE with the taillights..... And I also said I would have chose darker ones... But thats just me... If he likes the car (no reason not to) then what the hell is the problem? Everyone can say that they don't like someone's car, and thats proly what they think of yours..... That doesn't mean it is a piece of crap..... Every car is a good car! So listen to this eighteen year old and lets grow up alittle.................

Actually.. I've seen a couple crappy looking cars..

and not every car is a good car. lol

Also, a few people just said something about..

the brothers asking for comments.

he didn't say:

"if you like it. please post.

if not, don't post or i'm gonna get mad

and bitch you the hell out for it."

LOL unless i missed that part >.>

-|0 QUIT BEIN A pootie 0|-

:D

Adults.......? Ya......... All you can do that I can't (legally) is booze it up....... And me swearing... When you grow up to be a big boy you can swear too.... I never said I can "back it up" ON THE INTERNET..... Now let me explain this to your dumbass.... Normally in an arguement..... Two (or more) indivduals come into a physical disagreement.... Now that you are up to date..... I dont really know why you are arguing with me..... And I want you to tell me what makes his car a piece of crap? Tell me..... In fact if you are going to reply make this statement first...

Ok now you are starting to piss me off..... Let me break it down for these f*cking first graders.... Some motherfrackers are flat out telling him that his brother's car is a piece of crap. What the f*ck makes it a piece of crap? Please tell me.... You want to talk about full of knowledge you f*cking cock sucker........ Thats why I need to retell your dumbass the same crap, just simplify it more and more! I dont care that you dont like it.... In fact if you reread what I said earlier, I said I didnt like the tail lights. Let me repeat this so it sinnks into your thick ass skull, I dont like the tail lights! What makes his car a goddam piece of crap? What? Now for the crappy cars, since it confused some of us.....Cars that get money put into them is not a crappy car. They are constantly getting better. A crappy car is a car where the owner finally decided to stop putting in money to it.... If you need me to reiterate any of this information, I will gladly do it for you.... Have a great f*cking day!

i'm sorry.

and here i thought it was the brothers' thread.

since when did they need you to defend them anyway?

self-proclaimed saviour of the fallen delsol..

o.O

What the f*ck did a del sol have to do about it...... I'm asking a question......Now I see that you agree with me since you can't answer the question... Everything... Like what..... Brand of paint..... air pressure in his tires...... Who did the work?

You're either trying to be a smart ass, or just stupid. It's hard to tell. Everything as in the ugly wheels, the hideous paint job, the stickers, the body kit, the hood, the taillights...Do I really need to continue? Or are you starting to see my point?

Archived