Post your desktop

Nancy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The res is 3360x1050. I run a pair of 22" Widescreen LCD's for my home office. Really thinking about adding a third too.

If anyone would like free, no strings attached desktops for crazy high resolutions and for 1-4 monitors check out Mando: Mandolux Desktops He does donation only photograph desktops. Many of them are absolutly beautiful. If you make a modest donation he takes requests too. I know a couple of guys on HF were talking about doing photograpy for a living, this is one interesting way to do it.

To get us back on topic again:

desktop0707ice.jpg

great site!! they have single screen backgrounds too that guy is amazing

Take a screen shot of the desktop you chose and post it on here.

That site I mentioned probably has 1000+ desktop images on it. Everything from classical artwork to ultra closeup shots of ice cubes (my desktop above) to nice pics of sports team hats and so on. Another good one to try for the desktop wallpaper challanged is Digital Blasphemy That site is a pay site, but he does have a short revolving list of some really nice free wallpapers.

Archived