Post your desktop

Nancy

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frank, you go to the games?

I usually go to a couple home games in a season. Usually against Cal, ND, and/or a non-conference ie Arkansas. I'll go to a home game against Oregon or ASU if they are ranked. Will only go to the Coliseum to watch the USC-UCLA rivalry cause parking at the Rose Bowl sucks monkey butt. The only conference away games I've gone on are the Cal/Stanford Weekenders. A couple of buddies and I make it a point to go to an away non-conference game if it's in a city we haven't been to or wouldn't mind going to - like the ND game on my desktop or the Hawaii game in 05. So it looks like Columbus in 2009 and back to Hawaii in 2010.:thumbsup:

Altho, it was so much easier on the wallet with a student pass...but even after I left SC, the Trojans sucked so it was pretty easy getting cheap tickets to home games. Nowadays...geez not so easy :( I think it's time to start sucking again.

wow you really do go a lot...

you don't use your ID card still? I still use it at movies hehe...

hahah...yah I guess I do. Well the ID card doesn't work anymore since I'm not a student anymore. No more student section shenanigans for me. It's off to the alumni section :(

Archived