So, I really wanna build my motor, since I have extra money. I want to keep A/C, so I am not going H2B/H2D.

I am going to keep the D, and I think I finally found something not many (if any) have done.

D15B7 Block

Bored 0.5mm over/Honed/Tanked etc

New B7 .5mm OS pistons

Crower or custom B7 Rods

Y8 Head

Exospeed Stage 3 headwork

RM cam/valvetrain

JRSC

LHT Aftercooler for the SC to keep temps down with the high compression SC

SMS Header

While engine is pulled, bay will be cleaned and painted, and all holes welded shut. Relocating fuse box, battery, harnesses and everything. Wire tuck FTMFW.

Goal is 190whp+

Ditch the Crower rods, RM or similar.

RM headwork.

BBFTB would be a Zex cam.

SMSP shelf isn't good for a S/C setup. You'd have to get one custom made.

youl love this car my boys getting today solles , fully built D16 bottom , wiseco 8.5:1 pistons , eagle rods , block guarded but not sleeved. running a D15B head still stock. 60 trim turbonetics T3. tial WG , HKS BOV , tuned with uberdata at the moment. he hits right now 310 whp with 11 psi(pretty sure). engine can handle 15 psi and 400 whp , just hasnt been tuned fully yet. ill get some pics for ya solles. the car is 94 civic hatch , that came from honda after 4000 dollar bill , had every spot of rust and body panel replaced in the car , car is MINT.

19-06-07_2013.jpg

19-06-07_2014.jpg

19-06-07_2015.jpg

i was wrong about whp rating , had 2 different cars confused. this one runs 240 whp. 4 puck unsprung clutch , OUCH!!.

as you can see , his dumptube is broke off , thats my first job ill do on this car , some stainless pipe , and a custom made wastegate dumptube. he traded a mint 92 prelude with JDM H22A swap for this , straight up. i dont know what the other dude was thinking , but the guy he got the civic from , got a ton of money , and wants an H22 , nuff said , lol.

• 11 months later...
So, I really wanna build my motor, since I have extra money. I want to keep A/C, so I am not going H2B/H2D.

I am going to keep the D, and I think I finally found something not many (if any) have done.

D15B7 Block

Bored 0.5mm over/Honed/Tanked etc

New B7 .5mm OS pistons

Crower or custom B7 Rods

Y8 Head

Exospeed Stage 3 headwork

RM cam/valvetrain

JRSC

LHT Aftercooler for the SC to keep temps down with the high compression SC

SMS Header

While engine is pulled, bay will be cleaned and painted, and all holes welded shut. Relocating fuse box, battery, harnesses and everything. Wire tuck FTMFW.

Goal is 190whp+

Why not just do your 5th Turbo D16 build? You can shoot for 900whp to beat the 850whp you had last time. Would be awesome.

(By the way nancy...I revived this one for you to bash him in if ya want).

Edit: Waiting to see if Ashley locks my obviously dead thread I've revived. I'm thinking that even Ash would enjoy an old SoulLess thread.

The funniest part is that I saw Mike post some on H-T after he left here and they ripped him apart. He was claiming to hit numbers with a build that they all called him out as a liar.

I also did a google search on SolLesHonda and found a thread on some forum where he was claiming a Del Sol to be better than a twin turbo 300zx and calling the Z junk. He got ripped apart in that thread too.

Can someone log into his user account and modify the part that says "solles = the man" into solless = the pedoginger"?

That would be funny.

That's what you get when you're a ginger.

People have gingerdar. If you come in talking sh*t they're going to buttrape you, dry. IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY.

i can remember when i first came on here in the beautiful month of september of 06' and i was busting on solles and i get rapped by the regs... the good all days

Archived