summer meet?

airjordan223

a while ago people tried to get a HF meet going but it never went through. what do you guys think about trying to get one going? a lot of the regs are in the PA area so i think that would be good. im thinking sometime in june. just throwin ideas out. what do people think?

1) me

2) 90integraC1

3) GsrCrx

4) SolLesHondaa

5) brian

6) TSjohn

7) mycarsux

8) 8MügeNcRX9*DuB?

9) Pyro

10) Catawalks

11) Compuvision

let me know if i didnt put you in, or if you cant make it

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah there's more members now so it may work....where are you from?

PA is a good spot, but if it's easier for some of you sotherners to have a meet in Maryland, we can do that tooo.

yeah there's a really nice parking lot either in King Of Prussia or West Chester, PA.....the KOP one is huge, and if there really was gonna be a meet set-up I'd post it on other forums anyway, so I'd probably be big, not just a 4 car HF meet lol....

The one in West Chester is where the last meet was that I went to, it's behind a Harley Davidson dealership and it's a nice size....here's some pics from that meet courtesy of Chris(PA)....

meet1.jpg

meet11.jpg

meet16.jpg

meet28.jpg

meet2.jpg

unfortunately not a lot of group shots....bet there was a lot of cars there.....like a lot. that was a ballin' meet, there's another one just like that on April 15th....Chris set it up again.

where in Cali is there great parking?

We all could go to Angeles Crest in Southern Cali and enjoy the turns...just know that almost every week someone goes off the cliff there...

What if we all met somewhere in between east and west and Canada...like South Dakota lol...na

San Diego

Archived