summer meet?

airjordan223

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah we'll just have everyone meet in PA then drive out to san diego to meet the one cali member without a car :D

oooooo, ouch, pwnd. :(

i want a car though. lol

i did have a cool car

i just said that cause youre cool. you did have a nice car, i liked that civic. you and all your carbon fibwhore. i guess you could start up west coast HF meet

hellz yea! vegas meet! my dad is a high roller, i can probly get us a nice suite to party in, and if i get that job with the airline, i can fly a few people out that dont drive. lets do it!

Not old enough to gamble...so thats not worth it.....

doesnt matter if youre old enough to gamble. if youre with me, youre old enough to drink, and there will be plenty of that in the rooms. there are also plenty of shows to attend.

• 4 weeks later...

I know that a lot of people are east coast, we got some Californians, but the majority of the active members seem to be Pennsylvania. I'd love to road trip across America to California, but doesn't make sense to have tons of cars traveling versus a few.

We could make it in Williamsport, PA. There are sick mountain roads, but it isn't a very populated and lively area. I say West Chester.

_40 minutes from Philadelphia (Cruise, famous cheesesteaks, South St., races if people want)

_20 minutes from Delaware (Go to a mall for tax free shopping part of a day)

_Good parking lots to hold meets

_My parents probably won't care if we all go to my place and my dad could barbeque

We could hike up to Williamsport for mountain roads, but that is 3 hours one way and people will already be driving a lot.

make it in virgina.

ITR expo is at VIR.

you'll meet eachother and meet awesome ITR owners.

i might be driving it.

I just think that will make it harder for us all to meet up.

And Dan, I could see putting together a big meet too, but I would think that should be up to the people traveling, just because they may just want to chill and meet everyone, they may want to see tons of cars, they may want to do other things while they are out here. I don't know, meets around here usually blow, same cars, but that's because I've been to so many over the years. And if there was a meet, I wouldn't make it huge, but decent.

Plus, in the summer there are pretty much nightly meets in town.

Archived