summer meet?

airjordan223

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is one on 202 near my 2nd job, that I sort of quit. It is a Holiday Inn. That's really the closest one I can think of to the area.

BTW, that's accross the street from my house :)

Soooo, ya'll can chill here if you want, whoever wants too

Rob - Yea yea, I may be a domestic owner but at least I haven't gone to an import meet yet and terrorized the poor people.

AirJordan - I'd love to, don't think I could swing the gas money after the hit I took from FHP here not too recently in the work truck. :(

88crx - Thank youuuuuu. I'm not a completely converted domestic toolbag..yet..LOL. Probably never will be. As you can see I'm already hunting another Honda.

Nittany PA

20 from State College

Ah okay, I used to go to school in Williamsport, so I was just wondering. =P

Rob - Yea yea, I may be a domestic owner but at least I haven't gone to an import meet yet and terrorized the poor people.

I miss doing that. =P But I didn't mean anything towards you, I mean the kids around here who STILL have the same setups (catback exhaust) for over two years and still think they're hard asses.

I miss doing that. =P But I didn't mean anything towards you, I mean the kids around here who STILL have the same setups (catback exhaust) for over two years and still think they're hard asses.

LOL. Assclowns.

IF my car ever gets anywhere near ready( i have it in a million peoces )

and i can get time off from work ill come out and meet everyone. would like to see everyones car in person, and it will make it easier to idnetify peopl over the forums once i have met them in person and get to know em....actually i could just come chill with out the car i caould bring my friend brian and his hatch just so i have some sorta ride..lol that or my explorer but hey count me in

Are we actually going with July 22nd?

If so, start a new thread with the details of a MapQuestable zip code and a date so everyone sees that first. Then we can get an accurate count of who is in or not.

I'd do the 22nd, btw.

Archived