summer meet?

airjordan223

Gah! Pick a date and post it with a location.

Better yet, Dan, just call me when y'all decide and I'll be there as long as its after May and before August.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Second Saturday in June, eh? I might be down but I'd need a sub for work, which is doable.

I could also do the weekends on either end of that (ie the first or third weekends in June).

what if we meet saturday night sort of. so people drive on saturday, meet up at a hotel, or crash on dans floor/couch (aka me), then sunday have the meet?

No more mid-west trips for me.

Not for a while at least...

The headache me and my friend both got from driving 16 hours in one day listening to wind from the open windows (neither car had AC), a stereo playing, and the loud exhausts we're both running... ugh...

The jury is still out on how long I'm keeping the rex. It might get fixed up enough to pass inspection and sold in a month. Or I might fix a bit more and sell it at the end of the summer. Or I might fix it a bit more and trade it to Rick for his ninja. We shall see.

should post this will a poll on it with 3 diff weekends to see who can show and when....just an idea?

sounds good i get outta skool on the 8th and ill have to drive out the suv but i can come just to chill.....depressing im seelin the coupe now i cnt finish it no time

should post this will a poll on it with 3 diff weekends to see who can show and when....just an idea?

sounds good i get outta skool on the 8th and ill have to drive out the suv but i can come just to chill.....depressing im seelin the coupe now i cnt finish it no time

WHO ARE YOU!?!

aw weak

so the 9th, 10th, 11th weekend is graduation here and also there is a huge car show (around 500 cars) in one of the big fields here so i'll be at that.

the weekend after i have a family reunion so thats out for me.

but i guess if people wanted to drive up to VT on the 10th, 11th we could go to that big show and then also have our own lil mini one.

Archived