summer meet?

airjordan223

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually thinking, if people are interested we could:

_dyno day (Xotic Motorsports)

_track day (Cecil County Dragway)

_bbq/picnic/photoshoot (Valley Forge Park)

Stuff like that, which in my opinion, is more fun then a meet with a lot of random cars. lol

I can house people too, I'm 5-10 minutes from Dan, preferably hot boys, I mean girls, girls!

Do people really want to drive for a one day thing though? I was thinking since we have people coming from all over have everyone meet up Friday night or Saturday morning, then have all Saturday and half of Sunday, then people drive until, whenever. lol

LOL... :laugh:

good ideas Rob...

I can go pretty much any weekend after June 16...I was telling my friends about this and two of my gfs want to go with me if it's in the first two weeks of July!

hook me up with a lady friend!

lol

I think we should do a track day on saturday, then a bbq on sunday....

That's what I'm saying. Let's make this a two day deal. I know I'd be pissed to drive far for a one day "meet." I suggested the track or dyno, because I don't think too many people on here run their cars often.

Anyone wanting to consider King of Prussia or something in that neighborhood, I work for a hotel 2 exit s up the Northeast Extension, in Quakertown. Close to Philly and Allentown area too. If enough people are in I might be able to squeeze my boss on room rates to help everyone with the gas bills driving in and home then. Just a thought, New on HF- <Mike

I'd be down to watch a dyno or track day, but would not participate since the car I'll be bringing will be 100% stock. Still be fun, though.

I'd say let's try to push this till a bit later in June so that the ladies that Dan and Rob are mail-ordering have to come later and I have work the proposed weekend anyway. I'd really like to make it to this.

What about the 23 - 4th or 30 - 1st?

hmm...actually, one likes the type like Dan and the other's type is Rob-like...awesome coincidence! so hmm...I'll bring them and introduce to you guys :) then whatever happens after that is up in the air!

pics or ban!

haha jkkkkk

anywho....track day + bbq day = let's do this.

definate days needed though, like asap....i think a thread could be made where we all just posted up what days in late just we're available, then decide when to have the meet. This is getting confusing...

pics or ban!

haha jkkkkk

anywho....track day + bbq day = let's do this.

definate days needed though, like asap....i think a thread could be made where we all just posted up what days in late just we're available, then decide when to have the meet. This is getting confusing...

I agree start it up.

Uh, why did you add Englishtown? That's far as f*ck compared to Maple or Cecil. I vote Cecil, fast track, my home track. :)

i've never been there dude. i had no idea it sucked. sorry for my ignorance.

Haha, it's far, haha. I never been there, I heard it is a nice place, track isn't that fast though.

LOL, lazy! You guys want people to travel there to where you guys are, but then you don't want to travel anywhere :p

Harry, if you plan far enough in advanced, there really shouldn't be a problem if people really want to go.

And not that I don't want to travel anywhere, I'll go a few hours to central Pennsylvania if people want to, for some mountain driving, but not drive further for a "nicer atmosphere" track that is slower, haha.

I really wouldn't mind trying to put together another meet to Tail of the Dragon, or something like that, in North Carolina, I believe.

Archived