need CAMS for operation D-RICE!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are hilarious , lol.

Grinding in reverse is normal.

Crower breaks due to ramp rates.

Other than Crane rollers, RM cams are about the best you can get.

I'm flattered that you put me and king of HF in the same sentence. Thank you.

I'll just blow myself since I'm a DEALER. I don't go through reps.

Jealous since I talk to the big people in the industry to get pointers and you don't? I think so.

hmm lets see , grinding in reverse normal? wrong(only a fukin noob would say that , only a bigger noob would beleve it). crower breaks due to ramp rates? you and i both know this is wrong but hey you know everything , and your good at selling these people who dont know as much as me or you stuff cause you make money off them. crane rollers? if your talking about roller cams your really stupid cause theres no such thing in a honda. do you even know what a roller cam is? oh wait you prolly do , but not cause you ever put one in a car(like me) , cause someone told you what they were while you had thier balls in your mouth. that or you read about them somewhere. RM is the best cause you can make money off people buying it which for some reason they dont understand but wil someday and hopefully smash your face for misleading people into buying gear for more money , the extra cost of course so you can make a cut. dont be flattered , like i said when i first got here , i forgot more about working on cars than you know son. you know these people , and are good at keeping them hooked on your BS somehow(just cause you kow people who actually do know about cars , not including you), power to ya. second hand knoledge is about as good as second hand cars. and to finish , you prolly do blow yourself , cause i seen pics of you and noone else fukin would that i can tell. big people in the industry? what are you fukin kiddin me? which big people? you said yourself they arent interested in being known , in being big , thats a good business plan if i ever heard one. your a wanker , and fukk of crap , i just cant wait for everyone else to see it some day. anyways my last cranny vs SSR post. i dont even know why i let it get to me , i know what kind of guy you are , but still i guess it gets to me , only cause you try and make me look stupid. if you talked your bs without making me look stupid i could care less , but no you gotta be an butthead. on top of scamming your own buddies. have you ever installed RM cams in a honda engine SSR? better yet , have you ever installed cams before? that must be why you have such a fast car SSR(stock civic that runs 20's?) , cause you know all these people who know all this stuff , you get such good deals on the best parts , yet your car is a joke , like you. anyways gotta feed my baby , lol , have fun boys.

He never said roller cam. Think about what you just said Cranny.

Secondly, Obviously he knows quite a bit from first hadn experience if he went and did Gworthy's Tranny. Finally, it seems that you can't for once admit that you're wrong. And for Christ frackin Sakes grinding in reverse is typical on older Hondas, or any car that's stick. Jesus Christ people.

And everyone I know who knows tons and tons about cars have slow cars. Knowledge comes from other places other than just your own possessions.

whatever like i said im done. i dont give a fuk what you think. i have no prolem admitting when im wrong solles , look at other threads ive done it many times. just when im not wrong , and some kid is saying i am , pisses me off. but like i said , i dont give a fuk anymore. do your thing. if you think grinding in reverse is normal than your a noob too sorry. cause its not normal , its a prolem what that happens , be it driver error or clutch issues.

ramp rate goes hand in hand with duration solles. it means the same thing. if 2 cams have the same duration , than they have the same ramp rate. and couple posts ago you say crower only makes a good cam if your putting it in a D? thats just fukin stupid , i mean cmon serious. you guys can be so up on yourselves and what you think you know its silly. but i dont blame you given i know who you listen to the most.

And everyone I know who knows tons and tons about cars have slow cars. Knowledge comes from other places other than just your own possessions.

yes your right , i was wrong in saying that.

......... :dry:

o this will piss you off and i dont care because im laughing over here at all of this

but

solles and ssr.......do you uh....like...eachother :thumbsup: like...you know...like that like each other :heart:

hahahaha as if you didnt already dislike me

the only time ive ever known grinding in reverse to be normal is if you were still rolling and tried to put it in reverse....just a guess....hehehe...but that might be bad

goddamn this is why i made that noob thread.

a couple motherfrackers want to argue, let them argue. f*ck you noob. don't frackin thread jack, don't bring up gay crap, cause as far as i can see you were the ONLY person to mention anything about gay in this thread, that officially makes you a homo. STFU you piece of crap. if SSR and solles agree on something, then they are gonna stand for it you fracktard. why come into someones thread and make things worse? go and find someone that hates you less than us and just GTFO

consider yourself pwnt, wait, consider yourself bitched.

you guys are hilarious , lol.

hmm lets see , grinding in reverse normal? wrong(only a fukin noob would say that , only a bigger noob would beleve it). crower breaks due to ramp rates? you and i both know this is wrong but hey you know everything , and your good at selling these people who dont know as much as me or you stuff cause you make money off them. crane rollers? if your talking about roller cams your really stupid cause theres no such thing in a honda. do you even know what a roller cam is? oh wait you prolly do , but not cause you ever put one in a car(like me) , cause someone told you what they were while you had thier balls in your mouth. that or you read about them somewhere. RM is the best cause you can make money off people buying it which for some reason they dont understand but wil someday and hopefully smash your face for misleading people into buying gear for more money , the extra cost of course so you can make a cut. dont be flattered , like i said when i first got here , i forgot more about working on cars than you know son. you know these people , and are good at keeping them hooked on your BS somehow(just cause you kow people who actually do know about cars , not including you), power to ya. second hand knoledge is about as good as second hand cars. and to finish , you prolly do blow yourself , cause i seen pics of you and noone else fukin would that i can tell. big people in the industry? what are you fukin kiddin me? which big people? you said yourself they arent interested in being known , in being big , thats a good business plan if i ever heard one. your a wanker , and fukk of crap , i just cant wait for everyone else to see it some day. anyways my last cranny vs SSR post. i dont even know why i let it get to me , i know what kind of guy you are , but still i guess it gets to me , only cause you try and make me look stupid. if you talked your bs without making me look stupid i could care less , but no you gotta be an butthead. on top of scamming your own buddies. have you ever installed RM cams in a honda engine SSR? better yet , have you ever installed cams before? that must be why you have such a fast car SSR(stock civic that runs 20's?) , cause you know all these people who know all this stuff , you get such good deals on the best parts , yet your car is a joke , like you. anyways gotta feed my baby , lol , have fun boys.

Grinding in reverse is normal. It doesn't have a syncrho. If the engine is at speed it will grind. If you don't have the clutch in all the way, it will grind. Both are things most people do.

No such thing as roller cams in a Honda? CRANNY FOR IDIOT OF THE MONTH. I have put a roller cam in a car. It was a RM regrind for a Civic HX.

I sell RM because I think it's the best. One of my good friends is a US distributor for TODA and I can get that stuff really cheap, but I don't even offer it to anyone. Not even my friends. With the price I give customers on stuff, I don't make enough to make it worth my while. I make enough to get myself a steak and blackended shrimp dinner for two at Chedders.

Nice job trying to hurt my feelings about my looks. It didn't work.

Javier G, Brad(RLZ), Robert M, Don F, Dave S, Randy M. If you don't know those names, end yourself. They don't need the praise of every person into cars when the cars they build are winning all the series out there.

Yes. I've built a lot of engines using RM cams.

My car runs 16.4's with a stock engine. My car is a joke? Not really. Ask the ITR's, S2000's, Civic's, and the Cobra that I have rolled. Also, my car is 1/2 off from most of the B swapped cars around here.

Cheers.

Grinding in reverse is normal. It doesn't have a syncrho. If the engine is at speed it will grind. If you don't have the clutch in all the way, it will grind. Both are things most people do.

No such thing as roller cams in a Honda? CRANNY FOR IDIOT OF THE MONTH. I have put a roller cam in a car. It was a RM regrind for a Civic HX.

I sell RM because I think it's the best. One of my good friends is a US distributor for TODA and I can get that stuff really cheap, but I don't even offer it to anyone. Not even my friends. With the price I give customers on stuff, I don't make enough to make it worth my while. I make enough to get myself a steak and blackended shrimp dinner for two at Chedders.

Nice job trying to hurt my feelings about my looks. It didn't work.

Javier G, Brad(RLZ), Robert M, Don F, Dave S, Randy M. If you don't know those names, end yourself. They don't need the praise of every person into cars when the cars they build are winning all the series out there.

Yes. I've built a lot of engines using RM cams.

My car runs 16.4's with a stock engine. My car is a joke? Not really. Ask the ITR's, S2000's, Civic's, and the Cobra that I have rolled. Also, my car is 1/2 off from most of the B swapped cars around here.

Cheers.

If your using roller cams, then who cares about ramp rates?!

Cranny is right, cam's just don't break cause of ramp rates, they break from crappy materials. Your basically saying that 2 cams of the same grind, the one with the higher ramp rate will break first.... Oh thats right, they are exactly the same!

And your a dousche for running 16.4's...... and you will be laughed at by anyone who drag races.

Those who drag race stock engines are considered ricers...... LOL!!!!!!! I don't care what for "custom" tranny you have you still ran a 16 second quarter mile!!!!!

in his defense a 16 second car (stock civic of all things) with only tranny work is impressive. considering those cars run in 17's stock.

lets say he had no tranny work and a built engine and ran a 14.

THEN he did the tranny work, and ran a 13.

there ya go.

oh yeah, and count the fact that he didn't hook up perfectly.

Cranny, it's an intelligent topic, so stop getting so worked up. I'd rather argue about this than something gay and pointless.

Buggman shut the hell up. Your $0.02 was not needed and not asked for. The day you know anything about cams is the day you may speak in here. Until then, can it.

Mt. Dew - your PM is replied. Omni vavletrain will work if you are on budget. How much for the springs and retainers, because SSR will hook it up if you go RM.

Pyro - Not every Honda uses roller cam.

Cranny again - Don't say a word abuot Crower in B's. Crower cams in D's are proven to put out good power. For most D series NA builds for budget ricers, you can get a good 12whp from them. For a D, I'd recommend RM, Zex, Crane and Crower. Exospeed regrinds are better than Crower too though. For a B, I ahve already stated the order I'd go. Crower's B cams just suck comapred to the others. Bottom line.

yeah i'm not gonna cheap out, omni, buddy club, blox, something low budget that i can find on a deal but still good quality. not egay crap.

oh well its a while down the road from now, i just need those prices from SSR that i've been bugging him about lol

Crowers break due to ramp rates. Period.

I don't care if I get laughed at. I laugh at the B-swapped cars that are barely faster than me (and the GSR's that I tear up). My car is built for road racing so I could really care less what it runs. The only reason I've run it is so I can compare different gearing setups.

If your using roller cams, then who cares about ramp rates?!

Cranny is right, cam's just don't break cause of ramp rates, they break from crappy materials. Your basically saying that 2 cams of the same grind, the one with the higher ramp rate will break first.... Oh thats right, they are exactly the same!

And your a dousche for running 16.4's...... and you will be laughed at by anyone who drag races.

Those who drag race stock engines are considered ricers...... LOL!!!!!!! I don't care what for "custom" tranny you have you still ran a 16 second quarter mile!!!!!

thank you very much pyro. now tell this fukin guy what a roller cam really is. im tired of his mouth. ramp rates , gimme a fukin break. 2 cams that have the same duration , have the same ramp rate , its that simple. youd think if your a "dealer" , youd have somin done to your car. for at the very least adverising since you get so good of deals. anyways like i said , im done , shouldnt even have said anything. i looked for 2 hours , i cant find even pistons for my D17. pissed , have some money , i was gonna throw a cam and some higher CR pistons in it for fun. cant even find any , lol.

Crowers break due to ramp rates. Period.

Ok enlighten us then..... HOW!? If you have 2 exact same cams, (lift, and duration, lobe centers don't matter.) tell us how the ramp rates differ? And then, once you realize they don't, then you can tell us really why cower cams break. Or i'll tell you now..... quality of metal differs.

quality of metal differs.

No it doesn't. Aluminum is aluminum. Steel is steel. And chromoly is chromoly. Etc...

It's the process you use to get the metal ready to be manufactured. Like how it is heat treated or something.

Or it could depend on the actual material chosen like whether you choose 1045 steel over 1020. Alloy composition is another thing too. Do I need to get into that?

No it doesn't. Aluminum is aluminum. Steel is steel. And chromoly is chromoly. Etc...

thats the stupidest thing iver ever heard. did you know theres like 20,000 different kinds of alluminum alloys? thats right 20,000. many kinds of steel as well. hardness and slag quantity , heatreated , cast , cold and hot rolled. anyways. sounds like you need to stop talking about crap you dont know about to me , lol.

Like how it is heat treated or something.

you say this ^ , than want us to beleve you know everything about steel , lol.

Archived