Random Thoughts

CRG7

I got my new phone in the mail today. It's baaaaadassssssss. It's charging right now, and I still don't even know if it will even work in the US since it's an European phone. Meh i'll find out soon enough.

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06786.jpg

DSC06787.jpg

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Success!!

DSC06795.jpg

It was the longest 15 seconds of my life when it was searching for a network when I turned it on, then a huge relief when I saw "Cingular" and 4 bars on the top. I was doubting it would work because it's a tri-band phone, where my V3 is quad-band.

And yes, that's another camera on the inside. It has 2, the main one is 2.0 megapixels and has flash (amazing quality), and the one on the inside is VGA for making video calls (or self portraits). The little switch next to it is the focus, you can change it to macro or landscape. Another awesome thing is when you take pictures, the WHOLE screen acts as a viewfinder as opposed as 2/3 of the screen on all other Motorolas.

This phone fawking owns!

DSC06793.jpg

awwwww :huggles:

Success!!

DSC06795.jpg

It was the longest 15 seconds of my life when it was searching for a network when I turned it on, then a huge relief when I saw "Cingular" and 4 bars on the top. I was doubting it would work because it's a tri-band phone, where my V3 is quad-band.

And yes, that's another camera on the inside. It has 2, the main one is 2.0 megapixels and has flash (amazing quality), and the one on the inside is VGA for making video calls (or self portraits). The little switch next to it is the focus, you can change it to macro or landscape. Another awesome thing is when you take pictures, the WHOLE screen acts as a viewfinder as opposed as 2/3 of the screen on all other Motorolas.

This phone fawking owns!

DSC06793.jpg

awwwww :huggles:

yeah i dont hate you or anything now. did you get it for the 226?

Yep it came unlocked from Motorola. The great thing about European phones is they give you everything from the manufacturer in the box. I got a 128mb micro SD card, mini USB headphones, a car charger, the motorola phone tools software, and all the normal things like the charger, manual, and other stuff. When I got my razr from cingular a year ago, all that was in the box was the phone, the manual, and the charger.

And yeah I got it for $226.02. Paid $8.95 for shipping it came her in 4 days from New York.

yeah. i drove Rush Limbough's (spell check) a little bit.

GT2. He traded that and a '06 S600 in for a Maybach 62.

FTL.

But, the Bentley pwned everything i've ever touched.

Archived