Official General Photography Thread

chris(pa)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took this one in the morning today with my 17-85 (which is for sale!)

img99242fk7.jpg

I could really use a TS-E lens, but wouldn't get the full advantage of it on a crop body.

I think Disney Parks are awesome places to take pictures. There's a large variety of facades to just take pics, you can be in one setting and turn the corner and be in a totally different world. With the attention to detail the Imagineers take to building such highly themed areas is really brought out in pics. That's just my opinion tho, since I do consider myself a fan of Walt's parks, and one of the best achievements in Imagineering and attention to detail is Disneyland Paris:

P1020238.jpg

P1020259.jpg

P1020301.jpg

Pre-PMA releases from Canon so far are lame (minus the 200 f/1.8 IS)

Hopefully they release so good stuff for the 31st

Word.

I want to see a 14 bit Digic III 5D with a new AF system, some weathersealing, and ISO 6400.

bump for best pic ever taken...evAr

yeah, im really proud of that one. im glad you like it. i had them framed and theyre hanging on my wall.

DSC_6732.jpg

heres on i took of him a few days ago, its good i think. i think the b&w is a good touch for it.

DSC_6645.jpg

Nancy, he is soooooo cuuuutttte....wow he is gorgeous...cuuuute!

thanks lina, im so happy i have him. hes my best friend, i take him everywhere i go. he loves toy cars and french fries as you can see in his tummy, lol.

How old is he now, Nancy?

hes gonna be 2 on april 17th, it goes by fast when you have a baby.

from this-

Brandon-165.jpg

Brandon-170.jpg

to this-

DSC_6570.jpg

he grew so fast, when i go through all his pictures its crazy to see how much hes changed.

Archived