Official General Photography Thread

chris(pa)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get 200 photos on my 2GB card, and about 100 on my 1GB. I'd rather have a lot of 2GB cards than one big one. Safer just in case you get a corrupted file.

i'll have mine at the meet. hopefull i'll have a fish-eye lens or maybe and adapter.

Edit: I think it was Chris(Pa) that did the picture i'm thinking of a while back but anyhow. How do you get the focussing brackets into the pictures?

I can only fit like 30-40 RAW shots on my 1gb cards

PITA to change cards all the time

RescuePro has saved me on multiple times too

i'll have mine at the meet. hopefull i'll have a fish-eye lens or maybe and adapter.

Edit: I think it was Chris(Pa) that did the picture i'm thinking of a while back but anyhow. How do you get the focussing brackets into the pictures?

This one?

sigsrtforumss.jpg

Lots of looking through the viewfinder and PS

Crhis...I think the price went up on them due to the high demand..etc.... Anyway, I would get the 80-200, but VR would be very useful for me. Also, I'd say the FF sensor had a lot to do with that. If you had shot the 70-200 on a D2x or D3 it would probably have been much better.

i think my next lens is gonna be a 55-200 F/4-5.6 just to pick up where my 18-55 leaves off.

Not a bad lens. That's what I shot the geese with and it gets the job done for pretty cheap. I'd definately say that it's only good to get by with until affording a higher end lens though.....at least that's what I'm using it for.

Way to have the same Logitech speakers as me, jerk

Heh. They're pretty nice. I haven't had a chance to test em out yet though. The rents are always home, and my neighbors are literally like 10 feet away (I live in a condo).

Not Alienware. I built it.

22" LG monitor 2ms, 3000:1 contrast

Nvidia 8800 GTX GPU

Nvidia 680i MOBO

2GB Corsair Dominator RAM

2 - 150GB WD Raptor HDD 10,000RPM

2 - 500GB WD external HDD

Archived