Solles' Discussion

SolLesHonda

I know Hung, but I want a Type R lol.

I love NA, and I need daily reliabilty of about 80 miles daily.

A fully built n/a setup isn't going to have the best reliability for a daily driver. Plus the gas mileage on the highway would probably be worse than a turbo'd D. Do a fully built boosted GSR swap. Tune it at around 18psi and have a 400+whp daily driver.

A fully built n/a setup isn't going to have the best reliability for a daily driver. Plus the gas mileage on the highway would probably be worse than a turbo'd D. Do a fully built boosted GSR swap. Tune it at around 18psi and have a 400+whp daily driver.

and that is reliable? turbo hondas have very little reliability. I'm with 90, b20/vtec (probably just because that's what I want to do). It is still n/a, and its almost to the point of being torquey. for a honda.

No, I never said that my suggestion was reliable. I was just saying that a fully built n/a B18C5 w/ ITB's higher compression and an agressive tune isn't going to be anymore reliable than a built and boosted C1. A mild CR-VTEC build is probably going to be the most reliable for the amount of power you get.

SSR kicking in with his VTEC hating crap again , lol. N/A B18B cmon man. whats the point , really. that link , buddy doesnt say wheher its a gen 1 or 2 b16 head. makes a difference as well.

Archived