Solles' Discussion

SolLesHonda

Lol. Just was hanging out at my local tune shop/dyno. STI's there making over 500whp, and there new STI race car is making a supposed 1100whp on 46psi.

Anyway, there was a Turbo'd D and a Turbo'd GSR there, and the Turbo D was impressive. Stock internals, ran 13's. The GSR was built, and ran 11's w/o LSD.

Why waste money on a C5? The only way its different is the engine code and power. Otherwise it is the same as any other swap.

lol at dew spreading my info. First rod resizing, now GSR makes power sooner. I don't care because both are true, just funny.

SolLes, do a supercharged D build with me. Stop picking your penus hole and make up your mind. I thought you had the A6 build all finalized... You already have a lot of parts for a D so why start over again... Let's go man, time is money.

Oh and VTEC is overrated.

yeah whatever happened to all the parts from your old boosted D????? never saw anything posted on here for sale

and by the way, a b18b build is a strong build, NA or not. i was going to do it. you should do your research and check out the performance parts available for these engines before you do your"SSR hating crap again"

hey man, you make good points. ALSO, another good point you make is:

quit spreading false info

i hate that as well lol.

i would rather spread someone else's info if its true than tell people what i think and have it be false.

fukin baglicker , get off peoples nuts. who you think your talking to do my research? , spreading false info?, what are you kidding me? go shake your head homo , somin loose up there. only a fukin idiot would tell someone that a vtec engine is not as good as non vtec. i dont care who it is.

solles i got a treat for you you ready? mind you this is a dyno glory whore , wouldnt be much good for the street but here ya go buddy:

stock z6 head

stock z6 intake manifold

y8 block with VITARA's and eagle rods, other wise stock

drag manifold

t3/t4 57 trim .60/.63 about 25psi

3" open downpipe

405whpdynous1.jpg

you got a real frackin problem. first, i didn't direct anything negative to you.

second, i never said that a non vtec was better than a vtec, i simply said thatit was a good engine for a build.

baglicker? no, not really. i like the guys ideas, and i think he's right about most stuff, so i learn off that and repeat it to others, wait, thats how you learn EVERYTHING in life.

you truely are a f*cking idiot. when you try to make yourself look good, you fail, and horribly at that.

besides making yourself look good, or at least trying, another thing you can do is stop posting a bunch of crap like you always do about how people are wrong, especially about engine and performance issues, and basically trying to prove that your way is the only right way.

god you piss me off.

vtec engines and non vtec engines are built different either way. some are good for one thing (i.e. non vtec dual cams engines are awesome for boost) while others are good for other things ( i.e. the GSR and type r motors alike are both great choices for N/A)

but some people just think they are the crap and think that there is only 1 truely good engine that is far superior to the other. at least i know of one.

Archived