Exactly one hour ago

..SSR..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to fight it. Going to take driving school and it won't go on my record.

$158 total since I didn't have my insurance card on me (dropped when I show the court my school certificate of insurance card).

I got a ticket a few months back for running a yellow. Apparently, running a yellow is the same as running a red. So i also took defensive driving so it will not be on my record. Turns out the class was fun as hell. 1st day we had to share our personal info like name, age, etc and how we got our ticket. A father and son both admitted they got tickets for racing each other LOL

Oh yeah, an hour ago I was jogging

Hmm, I think you should break his legs when he gets out of work...lol the cop that gave me a ticket for a no left turn a long time ago got his tires slashed by me lol...seems like he wasnt making any left or right turns for that matter lol.

I don't think we have exhaust restrictions in Texas..

A guy at my school has a Supra T with a 4.5-5" exhaust.. I swear.. the thing is insanely loud and sounds incredible. You can hear it at 2000 RPMS from across the parking lot.

I don't think he's ever gotten a ticket.. I should ask.

i got one speeding ticket...but i made it count. $523. 82mph in a 40mph zone. NO POINTS. Because it was in Maryland and i live in PA. But thats why it was so expensive. Plus it was in Assateaque State Park. lol. and i just got a $30 parking ticket for an overtime parking meter. the only thing is that theres no parking meter on the entire block...hmmm. cops are dumb sometimes.

hahahahaha...this is funny, guys. about a month ago, my friend (drives an explorer) and i were driving across town to my apartment. he was driving behind me and a cop was behind him. cop threw the lights on and pulled him over. i just kept on driving, but when my friend arrived at my house, he got a $110 ticket for his exhaust being too loud. and it's just a stock exhaust...it was slightly loud, but nothing even close to my exhaust. he was so pissed. he tried to explain to the cop that his friend (me) has a loud exhaust and the cop didn't buy it.

Archived