Photoshop Gurus

SolLesHonda

lol it looks like an R/C car to me, just cuz i usually use white rims on my street cars (R/C) i say go with somethin bronze or black if you keep your car blue. id sell you some bronze heliums but the got stolen last weekend :(

i could photoshop it, but i just have been too busy lately. i havent even been on because i have no time. damn work.

im not feeling either of them tbh, but if i had to pick, the second set are better.

i could photoshop it, but i just have been too busy lately. i havent even been on because i have no time. damn work.

im not feeling either of them tbh, but if i had to pick, the second set are better.

What would you get then? I want honest replies and recommendations from people who know something lol.

I just get too many mixed feelings. What do you like man?

sexy's right.

i miss that flying motherfracker.

it was fun with it on, it made everyone think it was a piece of crap until by the time they realized i was already gone :laugh:

if you like the polished lips on black you might like ASA's AR1's, they are black mesh style with polished lips, i think they look sweet. or SSR SP1's

enkei J10 black

Kazera KZ-A black

Ro_ja R2-5 carbon black

Motegi Touge black

Motegi Tracklite 2.0 black

Gram lights 57C gold

RSZ-R gunmetal

IMHO those are some ideas that would look good

Archived