Photoshop Gurus

SolLesHonda

Can any of you photoshop guys do me a favor? I'm trying to see what certain rims would look like on my car. Here is the pic I wanted to use, but doesn't have to be the one. Thanks in advance.

Pic:

69b47da0.jpg

Wheels for photoshop:

Option 1 (Rota Track R White)

trackr_white.jpg

Option 2 (Rota Slipstream Gold/Royal Bronze, whatever they call it, but this color)

SlipstreamBronzew_lip.jpg

Thanks again.

but the gold slips would look amazing

Not really. The color may, but Rota should never have released the Slips in any color other than black.

Not really. The color may, but Rota should never have released the Slips in any color other than black.

I almost agree. Polished slips on a black DC2 looks incredibly clean and almost a stock look to it. Black and Polished are the only to colors I like on slips.

i think they look pretty good. something bronze would look a lot better on your blue though imo. someone photoshop'd these gold subzero's on my civic and i think they would look good on your car too, since it's also blue. goldies.jpg

of course, they should be smaller, i'm going for 16s

Archived