To buy, or not to buy...

blue would be nice. but if you want it done properly, you have to paint inside the engine bay and the door jams and all of that. if your just fixing stuff, keep it stock.

blue would be nice. but if you want it done properly, you have to paint inside the engine bay and the door jams and all of that. if your just fixing stuff, keep it stock.

i know, im getting my my block and head built at a machine shop. im planning on painting it at the same time

who makes good bronze/gold wheels in 15 or 16s? with the new blue paint, this thread is giving me some ideas. gotta be light

oh yea..those totally look brown

volk, work, advan, etc. etc. etc.

i was thinking about getting some rota's. they have some with a nice gold finish. but i want to keep it lightweight. my friends say i should keep it 18" for the handling, and also that i'd need at least 17"+ for a brake upgrade. but i have a slight frame problem with my car (the driver wheel sticks out about an inch more than the passenger wheel) and i'm doing some outter-edge damage to the tire on the 18" on the driver's side whenever i make a hard right turn. the stock 14's are fine as far as this goes. and i would imagine 16s would be fine too. any place i can get gold rota's cheap? what do you guys think about the size selection? i'm trying to sell my konig 18's so i'll have a couple bucks saved for this

I'm not sure I understand you correctly...

If I'm getting this right, you have 18" wheels that are rubbing when you turn (because they're too big for your wheel wells). And your friends are telling you to keep that size? Don't -- it's too big. Run 17s if you need something close to that size. If you want lightweight, then get smaller wheels, though. 15s should be fine.

Rotas are fairly cheap (as wheels go) in general. I know robearracing.com carries some of their stuff, but I don't know besides that. See if a store can order them for you to save of shipping and get a faster delivery.

it's not that the 18's i have now aren't too big, it's just the way the frame is bent it's making the driver's wheel stick out further than it's supposed to. so i want to be running maybe 16s with a smaller width. besides, the really big wheels are getting a little too riced out for me.

robearracing.com doesn't seem to have wheels at the moment...any other place to check for lightweight gold 16" rota's? this is definitely what i want. i've looked everywhere and i'm having some trouble finding.

Archived