OG's

..SSR..

Post up "og's"

I miss arguing with CRG7 and Joe lol.:devil:

In.

I think you have plenty of others arguing with you now.

thats like a year ago.. i have mo posts than you and im coolah!

Post count doesn't matter when you're a reg with the '02 join date 8)

:thumbsup:

Member #1460 right huure

Where's Doug? He came back for awhile then abandoned us again.

Yeah, really, I miss having him around. Stuck also, although he's not as OG as the rest of us.

In, Member No.: 1,410

a month later after SuperStreetRX7, haha i forgot how you got that sn. those where the cool days, i kinda miss that one guy, hes a troll but a cool one, camaro something sn.. fun arguing :ninja:

EDIT: member #

Yaup, im the O.G tec and yea been here for a long time.

Post count doesnt matter, its the quality/ and amount of information you can help out with people @^_^@

In, Member No.: 1,410

a month later after SuperStreetRX7, haha i forgot how you got that sn. those where the cool days, i kinda miss that one guy, hes a troll but a cool one, camaro something sn.. fun arguing :ninja:

EDIT: member #

Haha, cause it was his favorite magazine and he wanted an rx-7 I think, something like that. I bet none of the noobs knew that was what SSR was short for :happy:

I used to read the archives, and I remember once he asked someone why they had a car in their sig that they didnt have and said it was stupid or something. Then you, CRG, came on and said it was stupid to have a car in your name you didnt have. That was so funny, pwned.

I used to read the archives, and I remember once he asked someone why they had a car in their sig that they didnt have and said it was stupid or something. Then you, CRG, came on and said it was stupid to have a car in your name you didnt have. That was so funny, pwned.

Those were the days. 8)

True, it's all true.

full carbon fiber body candy apple red turbo S2000 running 9's daily driven!

also, you like that fast and the furious movie that.. uh inspired you lol

I remember those days...but I don't have an 02 =( I was a lurker in 02...didn't join till 03...

OH WELL...usually I don't spend much time on forums 3-5 months max...but for some reason I've stuck around this long which is kind of scary.

True, it's all true.

full carbon fiber body candy apple red turbo S2000 running 9's daily driven!

Yes, yes, yes.

Buddy, you're January of '03, that's pretty OG.

Archived